• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahagn

Someone asked how much upper deck seats are for laker games....most laker games...they range from 40-75 ish. Miami / Boston games...probably a 100+ but you can easily go to a laker game for less than a 100...food and parking included

Also...Kobe does deserve to be on the All NBA First Team. Every SG blows but Wade and the team went like 8-1 without him. Missed a quarter of the season + his team didn't need him...not a compelling case.

Man, I bet the playoffs this year will fuckin suck. I was spoiled by last years postseason, I'm afraid I'm going to be let down by this year especially considering the shortened season and that they are about a month away.

SUPREME1

Banned
Someone asked how much upper deck seats are for laker games....most laker games...they range from 40-75 ish. Miami / Boston games...probably a 100+ but you can easily go to a laker game for less than a 100...food and parking included

Also...Kobe does deserve to be on the All NBA First Team. Every SG blows but Wade and the team went like 8-1 without him. Missed a quarter of the season + his team didn't need him...not a compelling case.

Agree. Kobe has easily been the best shooting guard this year. He's had his off games, but overall he's been fantastic this season and has carried the Lakers almost the entire time.

Never forget how he schooled Wade a few weeks back too. SG 101, bitch.

exarkun

Man, I bet the playoffs this year will fuckin suck. I was spoiled by last years postseason, I'm afraid I'm going to be let down by this year especially considering the shortened season and that they are about a month away.

what are you talking about? The postseason is best when its wide open like it is now. And when it doesn't include the hawks or magic playing each other because its always, always disappointing.

what are you talking about? The postseason is best when its wide open like it is now. And when it doesn't include the hawks or magic playing each other because its always, always disappointing.

It doesn't really feel wide open to me. I mean, the Spurs, Thunder, Heat, and Bulls have clearly been the best teams and all other teams have shown huge signs of weakness. Of course that's not to say those teams are making it to the Finals, it just seems like they are in the best shape right now.

Hell, it's not even about that honestly, it's just how poor the play has been this season, and I don't think teams will automatically start playing better once the postseason starts, just because of the fact that they're all probably tired as fuck.

Not only that, but last years playoffs were so good man. There never really seemed to be a series that wasn't somewhat competitive, of course that excludes the Hawks/Magic series. Even with the ass whooping the Heat gave to the 76ers, they were pretty enjoyable games. And that Finals? Fuckkkkk, it was awesome.

Vahagn

It doesn't really feel wide open to me. I mean, the Spurs, Thunder, Heat, and Bulls have clearly been the best teams and all other teams have shown huge signs of weakness. Of course that's not to say those teams are making it to the Finals, it just seems like they are in the best shape right now.

Hell, it's not even about that honestly, it's just how poor the play has been this season, and I don't think teams will automatically start playing better once the postseason starts, just because of the fact that they're all probably tired as fuck.

Not only that, but last years playoffs were so good man. There never really seemed to be a series that wasn't somewhat competitive, of course that excludes the Hawks/Magic series. Even with the ass whooping the Heat gave to the 76ers, they were pretty enjoyable games. And that Finals? Fuckkkkk, it was awesome.

Last Season wasn't that good. You just think so because of the Mavs magical run. Actually the 06 season where you guys lost was a better overall playoffs. Lakers / Suns 7 games. Clippers / Suns 7 games. Mavs / Spurs 7 games. Mavs Suns was epic too. Washington / Cavs was really fun. Miami / Detroit was really fun. Lots of amazing series that year.

Emwitus

BBall Bros...

I'm gonna be a daddy. :D

A home preg test came back positive a couple weeks back, so she went to the doctor for a blood test the following day. That confirmed it.

Fast forward to today, we went in for an ultrasound... and I saw the heart beating on the monitor. That made it all so real. We're so very hopeful it'll all go well, but we don't want to get head ahead of ourselves since it's so early.

My life is changing bros...

So would each one of you share with me a single piece of wisdom? Something I can use or pass along to this child one day. I'd appreciate it.

The next great Laker is taking shape. Believe.

Congrat's and blessings to the new born!! :)

And we really need a back up point gaurd....lol

Hey Kado, since none of us want you to procreate, heres something for you

http://techcitement.com/culture/the-best-birth-control-in-the-world-is-for-men/#.T3H3H47BoXx

Youre welcome!

bitch please. my semen is God's gift to the gentiles.

BBall Bros...

I'm gonna be a daddy. :D

A home preg test came back positive a couple weeks back, so she went to the doctor for a blood test the following day. That confirmed it.

Fast forward to today, we went in for an ultrasound... and I saw the heart beating on the monitor. That made it all so real. We're so very hopeful it'll all go well, but we don't want to get head ahead of ourselves since it's so early.

My life is changing bros...

So would each one of you share with me a single piece of wisdom? Something I can use or pass along to this child one day. I'd appreciate it.

The next great Laker is taking shape.
Believe.
teach your child tolerance and love. but not intolerance of intolerance.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well

"Cheap is the unwillingness to pay for Quality; Frugal is the unwillingness to pay for Crap."

Canuck76

Banned

The lower east matchups might suck but the West will be awesome. My team isn't even in it and I'm probably more excited than last year. All the matchups there will be dogfights

Last Season wasn't that good. You just think so because of the Mavs magical run. Actually the 06 season where you guys lost was a better overall playoffs. Lakers / Suns 7 games. Clippers / Suns 7 games. Mavs / Spurs 7 games. Mavs Suns was epic too. Washington / Cavs was really fun. Miami / Detroit was really fun. Lots of amazing series that year.

I didn't like last year just because of the fact that the Mavs won it all. I mean we had the Spurs losing in the first round, Lakers getting swept, Thunder/Nugs, Thunder/Griz, Thunder/Mavs, BRoy breakout game, and that's just to name a few.

Sure, I might be bias about the Finals because the Mavs won, but they had some awesome games man. Three games in a row go down to the wire? Don't get no better than that. I honestly don't even care if a series goes 7 games, as long as the series is competitive, I'd be happy.

With that said, 06 was pretty good but the only thing that sticks in my mind is Dwhistle being born (I'm sure that was before the Finals, but it's the first time I actually paid attention to him). I'll never forget.

Actually, Dirk's And 1 was pretty awesome.

Vire

SPO HAS GOT TO GO.

Let it be known, that's where I stand.

By the way, grats Supreme. Now if you excuse me, I need to go back on suicide watch.

giri

Naw, last seasons was pretty awesome

The lakers sweep by the Mavs.
CP3 putting on a show.
Grizz showing up the spurs
Hawks showing up the Magic.
Indiana giving Chicago one hell of a series
The Mavs Clowning westbrook in 4th quarters.
Grizz almost beating OKC too.
LBJ finally beating the Celtics (as a heatle).
The Chicago Heat series was really close too.

Then the epic come backs by the mavs against the heat were just magical.

Last years post season was one of the best ever. Amazing basketball.

balddemon

Banned
i'd cross the street if someone lebron's size was walking towards me and i couldn't see his hands or face

also, when he wins a ring this year, i bet his ring finger will get reinjured cuz it's not used to supporting any weight

thekad

Banned
Jason Whitlock says that LeBron wearing a hoodie in support of Martin makes him a humanitarian, and it teaches us a new "lesson about sacrifice, intellectual evolution, courage, maturity and loyalty."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/LeBron-James-Dwyane-Wade-Miami-Heat-honor-Trayvon-Martin-shot-to-death-032412

That's not what he said at all, but this won't stop WorstGAF from scoffing at a real tragedy and the Heat players' honest response to it to shit on public enemy number one.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
That's not what he said at all, but this won't stop WorstGAF from scoffing at a real tragedy and the Heat players' honest response to it to shit on public enemy number one.
How am I misleading people with what he said? That's what he said.

EDIT: Here

"As much as I’ve been captivated by their attempt to mesh their spectacular talent, I’ve never truly believed it would be possible for James and Wade — two of the four best players in the league — to coexist and win consistently at the highest level.

Now, I truly believe Wade and James teamed together for a higher purpose none of us, including Wade and James, understood at the time of “The Decision.” James and Wade are teaching us a lesson about sacrifice, intellectual evolution, courage, maturity and loyalty."

"LeBron won a title — humanitarian — on Friday in a league Jordan has yet to play in. Wade and James are co-MVPs in that league, and, if they accomplish nothing else in their time together in Miami, the partnership was a huge success."

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
If Minny had been going for 2 points in the last ... 6 possessions, they would be ahead.

Gilbert already in the doghouse?

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
I guess. He really didn't play terrible against Portland. He ran the offense alright but he couldn't hit a shot and hasn't been in since then.

Yeah its weird, I thought he distributed well and looked like he had good chemistry. You expect a guys aim to be off when he hasnt played in a year, so you have to look past that, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom