• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy

Banned
I dunno but I prefer this offense to the crap we were doing on Sunday with Bynum as the #1 option, Pau shooting jumpers only and Kobe as the 3rd option.

Kobe is attacking and distributing even though he's forced a few shots. I feel Ramon could be a bit more involved though

I was shocked at how good Ibaka was against the heat especially his mid range game which I had no idea he had, maybe he doesn't, Blaster is right that those two scoring anywhere near 35 is near impossible. They only need them to get a few and out rebound Joel and Bosh which they are capable of.

There's two reasons why offensively inept bigs went off that game and they're called Chris Bosh and Joel Anthony.

I dunno but I prefer this offense to the crap we were doing on Sunday with Bynum as the #1 option, Pau shooting jumpers only and Kobe as the 3rd option.

Kobe is attacking and distributing even though he's forced a few shots. I feel Ramon could be a bit more involved though

Had to say something...

Not sure how Pau missed that layup. That was...weird.

WTF Ron. Lazy fuck.

KingGondo

Banned
I was shocked at how good Ibaka was against the heat especially his mid range game which I had no idea he had, maybe he doesn't, Blaster is right that those two scoring anywhere near 35 is near impossible. They only need them to get a few and out rebound Joel and Bosh which they are capable of.

He has a nice mid-range jumper.

The thing people don't realize is that Ibaka and Perkins' points weren't their own, they came from finding the open man and playing quality team basketball.

He has a nice mid-range jumper.

The thing people don't realize is that Ibaka and Perkins' points weren't their own, they came from finding the open man and playing quality team basketball.

Bosh and Joel collapsing and getting tricked into committing lead to a lot of easy dunks and layups. It was obviously frustrating the heat.

Emwitus

No way the lakers get anywhere near the western conference finals let alone the finals. This team is horrible.

EDIT: And phx are here to compete. I'm amazed.

Nice play by Kobe. Throw it to a 7 footer's shin.

Lakers defense has been bad for a while now. sigh.

BYNUM FOR THREE!?!?!?! WHAT. BENCH HIM

Bynum must be mad about something to do that.

I swear, he hates playing with Kobe. i can feel it. Another reason why Ramon needs to be on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom