• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkman M

Bynum chucks because he doesn't get enough touches. I'm sure if you look at the stats that they will show that Bynum and Pau combined are one of the best frontcourts in the league. Kobe needs to have the ball less and the Lakers need to pound it inside more.

Pau is a certified jump shooter now, Pau can get all the touches he wants but is to unselfish. Bynum is now drawing double and triple teams these days.

DMczaf

5 pts and 4 turnovers. Why isn't Ninja Scooter posting Razor pics? Here, I'll help you out.

heyyo.jpg

+13 in 11 minutes. Probably didn't have a game for the Lakers with a positive +/-

Almost all his games were positive because he only played with Kobe, Bynum, and Pau together.

I seriously want to know if Kobe will get fined for passing this half. No one chucks like he can chuck. Even Iverson would be proud.

HE PASSED! HE PASSED!

$50k fine!

onions have no place on my in n out burger or anywhere. onions are disgusting not even on animal style fries

the only shit that belongs on it is cheese and a little big of lettuce nothing else

You are doing this very backwards. Grilled onions, meat and cheese are the truest of in n out burger combinations. I rarely have anything meaningful to say about basketball, but THIS i cannot stand for.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
This team is just not very good. We're just not a very good team man.

Our bench is a failure. Kobe is no longer the dominant player he used to be. We go through long droughts every single game. We have no outside shooting. Our coach is a moron.

Puddles

Banned
Why has Kobe's jumpshot been so affected by his decline?

Don't most players keep their shooting stroke as they age, but get rejected more often or simply fail to get the shot off?

Kobe still gets the same shots, but looks like a bad college player when he takes them.

This team is just not very good. We're just not a very good team man.

Our bench is a failure. Kobe is no longer the dominant player he used to be. We go through long droughts every single game. We have no outside shooting. Our coach is a moron.

Lakers are a good team man. I mean, come on. smh. Cause they are losing to the Thunder, the 1 seed?

O yea, all burgers need onions on them.

The Lakers starters unit still outscored the Thunder by double digits or something like that.

Pau being taken out to start the 3rd on 2 shit calls really hurt the team. Muprhy was so fucking bad.

If Kobe was Kobe of last season, Lakers probably win. :(

thekad

Banned
The Lakers starters unit still outscored the Thunder by double digits or something like that.

Pau being taken out to start the 3rd on 2 shit calls really hurt the team. Muprhy was so fucking bad.

If Kobe was Kobe of last season, Lakers probably win. :(

Harden comes off the bench...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Kobe can't win without Fish.
Why has Kobe's jumpshot been so affected by his decline?

Don't most players keep their shooting stroke as they age, but get rejected more often or simply fail to get the shot off?

Kobe still gets the same shots, but looks like a bad college player when he takes them.

Its in the legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom