• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really despise all these young teams but i might make an exception for the bulls...since they are less on douche. And i just realized why i hate OKC much now and have a little love for the celtics.......PERKINS. I hate this dude.

True. I think that him already being an asshole added to being around KG for all those years made him a Super Douche. You are not alone in hating Perkins. He'll get his. At some point someone will retaliate against him for those bullshit cheap shots.

Emwitus

Bench sessions. Play morris and ebanks. We have no chance with blake and our freaking bench of 3. No chance at all, so might as well take a chance. Gosh, i wish pop was coaching this team.

Canuck76

Banned
It's not rest. That German PED shit he did on his knees really did wonders for him, but it can't beat father time. He's just old. This is what he is. He's not going to completely change his game around. He's stubborn as fuck, but that's what made him so great for the first 15 years of his career, he can't just change that on the fly. He's in a stage of his game, in terms of mileage and wear and tear, that we never really saw a lot of other star enter, especially not perimeter players. Guys like Magic, Bird, Jeffrey, Isiah, ect...retired relatively young.

I'm not saying he should change his game up. But dude just should be slowing down as it comes down to the playoffs. He's had great games earlier this season. Those last few games before the playoffs he should just rest and save some lift for the playoffs.

He shouldn't even be practicing. Just some walkthroughs and figuring out how he should be working with Gasol and Bynum

That's why I never follow their suggestions
I just do my own thang

/drake voice

its okay its okay its okay its okay

Cosby6.gif

rage1973

Because the fans demanded Ramon start and Brown being a gigantic vagina acquiesced. And now he plays only with Kobe.

And Ramon can't play his game with Kobe hogging and chucking. That said, the Lakers starting unit has been positive in every game this season with Ramon out there.

Mike Brown...I thought he'd be fine, but man, his rotations are so stupid. Fuck him.

Kobe and Pau played like shit but still the starters were generally positive on the day. It's the reserves getting killed again. Brown is willing to play Kobe 40+ minutes but he won't do the same for Sessions. I wouldn't shed one tear if Brown got fired tomorrow.

I'm not saying he should change his game up. But dude just should be slowing down as it comes down to the playoffs. He's had great games earlier this season. Those last few games before the playoffs he should just rest and save some lift for the playoffs.

He shouldn't even be practicing. Just some walkthroughs and figuring out how he should be working with Gasol and Bynum

Kobe hasn't had more than 5 assists in a game for 3 weeks. He's simply playing selfish and not passing as much.

It's easy to defend someone who won't pass but a handful of times. Ninja talks about how Kobe is stubborn, but it's more than that. He's taking worse shots than ever before. And when he's finally getting his normal shots, he's out of rhythm or whatever.

Either he has to go back to how he played, stylistically, the first 2 months or sit the fuck down.

Kobe and Pau played like shit but still the starters were generally positive on the day. It's the reserves getting killed again. Brown is willing to play Kobe 40+ minutes but he won't do the same for Sessions. I wouldn't shed one tear if Brown got fired tomorrow.

Pau had a good 1st half and the refs took him out in the 2nd. Kobe was positive because of the other players. he fucking sucked. And his shit play is causing the team to stop caring.

Canuck76

Banned
Kobe hasn't had more than 5 assists in a game for 3 weeks. He's simply playing selfish and not passing as much.

It's easy to defend someone who won't pass but a handful of times. Ninja talks about how Kobe is stubborn, but it's more than that. He's taking worse shots than ever before. And when he's finally getting his normal shots, he's out of rhythm or whatever.

Either he has to go back to how he played, stylistically, the first 2 months or sit the fuck down.

Pau had a good 1st half and the refs took him out in the 2nd. Kobe was positive because of the other players. he fucking sucked. And his shit play is causing the team to stop caring.

Well i think part of that is, i think he's just flat tired. His J needs more lift. I totally agree with in terms of him needing to pass more but i also think he's playing like crap because he's getting out played by guys when he has the ball.

Puddles

Banned
The Lakers had incredible ball movement in the first half. That all just disappeared. And Kobe went from 5 for 9 to 5 for 17 just like that.

I have literally never seen a former superstar's shot just disappear all at once the way Kobe's has. He looks like a baseball player going through a month-long .100 stretch.

The Lakers had incredible ball movement in the first half. That all just disappeared. And Kobe went from 5 for 9 to 5 for 17 just like that.

I have literally never seen a former superstar's shot just disappear all at once the way Kobe's has. He looks like a baseball player going through a month-long .100 stretch.

So you're saying that he can't even out-Jordan Jordan?

I can almost hear Sancha's palpable rage through his posts.

Still better than rooting for the Clips, though. Lakers would definitely beat them in a series. :D

Well i think part of that is, i think he's just flat tired. His J needs more lift. I totally agree with in terms of him needing to pass more but i also think he's playing like crap because he's getting out played by guys when he has the ball.

If he's tired, then he needs to stop fucking shooting and let Ramon handle the ball more.

He's too stupid to see the value in that, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom