• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy

Banned
This game is over if Mike Brown goes to the bench (if it isn't already). Our D is too poor to win when Kobe is shooting like crap and we can't secure rebounds

Once again, LA is proving that this two-man OKC team doesn't stand a chance against them in a 7 game series.

There are a lot of guards that play better defense than him. Even Harden plays better defense for all the bitching people do about him. Westbrook is over aggessive, always jumping in lanes trying to make a hero play and doesn't understand when to go over or under a screen.

The other guys who are fighting for the guard spots on the All-NBA team are Nash, CP3, Kobe, Deron, Parker, and maybe Rose and none of those guys are good defensively.

Please, not getting defensive rebounds was just as huge.

True, and that shit stopped once McBobs replaced Murphy (which I blame Brown), but offensively Kobe has killed the Lakers.

What was he? 0/7 in the 3rd quarter? You can't fucking continue to shoot 35% in games on 20+ shots. It affects everyone's effort.

You're ridiculous. Do you want him to foul with 2.9 left. The guy is too fast for him

he could have, you know, played defense from the start of the play. Run next to him? he just stood there and gave a Daria treatment.

Emwitus

Stetching back to early march you can always trace the reason we lost a game back to kobe, yes his made game tying or winning shots in between but only because he was chucking all the way to the fourth quarter. I cant believe espn had him in top 3 for mvp he shouldnt even be close to top 10. This has to be frustrating to all the lakers guys. I mean seriously.

Vahagn

Knocking Pau out really killed us but the issue is Kobe. I don't think he's selfish but immat a loss for why he's so bad from the field

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Said the same thing last season and what happened? Their D was atrocious.

They have no defenders outside a bit of Duncan. But he can't give 35 min of what he used to give.

Spurs are now a regular season team. You can set your lasers to "eating crow" in advance.

Lakers O is out of rhythm, now. Can't get any flow. Giving up too many inside shots, too.

No wonder reilo can't stand you. You're just like him.

This will be too great. :3

Cloudy

Banned
Stetching back to early march you can always trace the reason we lost a game back to kobe, yes his made game tying or winning shots in between but only because he was chucking all the way to the fourth quarter. I cant believe espn had him in top 3 for mvp he shouldnt even be close to top 10. This has to be frustrating to all the lakers guys. I mean seriously.

You are really blaming Kobe for this game? When Westbrook is killing our PGs (notwithstanding the last 3) and our bigs are getting decimated on the glass?

Canuck76

Banned
Lakers should be out rebounding and guarding the paint against the Thunder. If they did that it would be a much different ball game

Ron 1/11. Kobe 5/16. Keep shooting, assholes.

Lakers should be out rebounding and guarding the paint against the Thunder. If they did that it would be a much different ball game

Would have been easier if Pau wasn't taken out of the game...

charsace

Once again, LA is proving that this two-man OKC team doesn't stand a chance against them in a 7 game series.

The other guys who are fighting for the guard spots on the All-NBA team are Nash, CP3, Kobe, Deron, Parker, and maybe Rose and none of those guys are good defensively.

I meant defensive team. Not talking about offense. just the defensive team.

Blake still in right? Sigh

He ain't guarding Westbrook, he's on Fish. Ron is guarding Westbrook.

Lakers can't beat OKC. They have to hope Memphis or something upsets them. Only chance. Too athletic with Ibaka, Durant, and Westbrook.

Harden didn't even get going this game, nor did Durant really. They're too young for Lakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom