• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekad

Banned
Just think how much better the Lakers would be with a veteran presence at the point guard position, sort of like what the Thunder have off the bench. They would have won this game easy.

KingGondo

Banned
I have never had In N' Out but i don't think it can be that much better than Nic's Grill here in OKC.

YQjDBl.jpg

$5.50

I'm moving into the city on Saturday, I need to try this place.

Don't get me wrong though, I love me some In-N-Out. Can't wait 'til it comes to OKC.

Emwitus

I'm so done with this team. Seriously, Bynum and kobe both have just been playing like crap. So much 2004 deja vu going on. I don't know who i want to win in the playoffs now. But as long as Bulls, Heat and OKC don't win i'm fine.....I'm setting myself up for dissapointment again, aren't i?

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Lakers are a good team man. I mean, come on. smh. Cause they are losing to the Thunder, the 1 seed?

O yea, all burgers need onions on them.
I didn't say they aren't a good team. They ARE a good team. They're just not a very good one. You have to be very good to matter in this league. Being just good doesn't cut it if you're trying to win it all..

I so done with this team. Seriously, Bynum and kobe both have just been playing like crap. So much 2004 deja vu going on. I don't know who i want to win in the playoffs now. But as long as Bulls, Heat and OKC don't win i'm fine.....I'm setting myself up for dissapointment again, aren't i?

Why the Bulls hate?

Just think how much better the Knicks would be with 12 new players.

Lol

Vahagn

Why has sessions stopped playing his game?

He doesn't do anything but stand around half the time. Just go hard off every pick. There should never be a single minute where Kobe or sessions isn't in the game...why hasn't Brown recognized this yet

Hey-oh! That one struck home, Laker fans be so salty. Kobe really needs rest before the playoffs. He gets that i think he gets back in a good groove.

It's not rest. That German PED shit he did on his knees really did wonders for him, but it can't beat father time. He's just old. This is what he is. He's not going to completely change his game around. He's stubborn as fuck, but that's what made him so great for the first 15 years of his career, he can't just change that on the fly. He's in a stage of his game, in terms of mileage and wear and tear, that we never really saw a lot of other star enter, especially not perimeter players. Guys like Magic, Bird, Jeffrey, Isiah, ect...retired relatively young.

Why has sessions stopped playing his game?

He doesn't do anything but stand around half the time. Just go hard off every pick. There should never be a single minute where Kobe or sessions isn't in the game...why hasn't Brown recognized this yet

Because the fans demanded Ramon start and Brown being a gigantic vagina acquiesced. And now he plays only with Kobe.

And Ramon can't play his game with Kobe hogging and chucking. That said, the Lakers starting unit has been positive in every game this season with Ramon out there.

Mike Brown...I thought he'd be fine, but man, his rotations are so stupid. Fuck him.

Because the fans demanded Ramon start and Brown being a gigantic vagina acquiesced. And now he plays only with Kobe.

And Ramon can't play his game with Kobe hogging and chucking. That said, the Lakers starting unit has been positive in every game this season with Ramon out there.

Mike Brown...I thought he'd be fine, but man, his rotations are so stupid. Fuck him.

His only claim to being a potentially good coach was that he coached a great defense...And he had LeBron James and Andy V so it wasn't really hard at all for those Cavs teams to be great defensively.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Brown is also still giving Blake way too many minutes...

I feel bad for Sessions. He finally gets to start on a team and gets away from a losing franchise and things are still not clicking.

I still think our biggest problem is our bench. We have no scoring option on the bench. We have no one to give Kobe decent rest. We have no legit shooters (that Mike Brown would play). This team misses guys like LO badly.

Some decent practice time would also be really awesome. But looking at our schedule... yeah, good fucking luck with that one.

His only claim to being a potentially good coach was that he coached a great defense...And he had LeBron James and Andy V so it wasn't really hard at all for those Cavs teams to be great defensively.

I like what he's done with the Lakers defense this season. It is better. The fact they were 3rd in the west with Fisher in there is something.

And his offense isn't bad when they actually run it rather than Kobe calling his own number.

But his rotations...they make no fucking sense. When Pau came out, what made him think to put in Murphy? McBobs had a very good 1st half. Murphy is trash. At least play Hill. Muprhy needs to retire right now to save us from Brown's idiocy.

edit: ramon not getting 34 min a game is absurd, too.

I feel bad for Sessions. He finally gets to start on a team and gets away from a losing franchise and things are still not clicking.

I still think our biggest problem is our bench. We have no scoring option on the bench. We have no one to give Kobe decent rest. We have no legit shooters (that Mike Brown would play). This team misses guys like LO badly.

Some decent practice time would also be really awesome. But looking at our schedule... yeah, good fucking luck with that one.

Sessions is our best pg, but dude doesn't belong with the starting unit.
Kobe demands the ball way too much

I8Oeq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom