• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

exarkun

I dont hate much, but I hate boston sports fans. Any sport. Just the worst combination of pretentious history and bandwagon fans. Ugh.

Not saying I hate you Emwit, but I do dislike your fellow compatriots.

Jake.

boston has bandwagon fans in the nba post-championships? lol wut. i think you meant la (both teams), miami, okc, knicks etc etc.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
In BOSTON....all they do is WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN. LOL

Top of that pacific chart, baby.

I feel like I'm missing some kind of joke or something :(

Already got that Magic loss out of my head. I'm sure there will be another gutwrenching soul crushing cry myself to sleep with some liquor defeat right around the corner anyway.

h3ro

Emwitus is a Boston, Flaker, and Suns fan apparently.

JqdPt.jpg

Mothman91

You wanna talk about Starbury's chip?

Need a video of the final moments. He probably did some KG shit, kneeling down in the middle of the court.

Lmao, I wonder if he also said something along the lines of,"Don't need to go back to Quangdong" like in game 2 of LAL/BOS finals.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Yo JJ Hickson is a good player. I was saying it when he was on the Cavs and I'll say it now. The trade which moved him for Casspi was an abomination.

COTY Mike Brown set him back mentally, when he was started and performed extremely well for 60+ games, then didn't play ten total minutes in the playoffs that year.

The only reason he was traded is because Byron Scott would rather play Antawn Jamison 37 minutes per game, instead of decent productive power forwards.

LuchaShaq

Banned
I dont hate much, but I hate boston sports fans. Any sport. Just the worst combination of pretentious history and bandwagon fans. Ugh.

Not saying I hate you Emwit, but I do dislike your fellow compatriots.

As someone who live in New England I agree 100%.

People who couldn't name you a single player that retired before 2008 besides Jordan suddenly becoming "omg I'm the biggest celts fan!".

charsace

I have a question for you guys. Will you be surprised when China's national team is made of mostly mixed race players? I say this because Marbury is like a god over there and is most likely knee deep in the good stuff over there.

Someone should make a thread on this in the OT.

giga

I have a question for you guys. Will you be surprised when China's national team is made of mostly mixed race players? I say this because Marbury is like a god over there and is most likely knee deep in the good stuff over there.

Wouldn't you need to be a citizen?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'm actually really happy for Starbury.

The guy looks like he truly found his place. I mean, who doesn't wanna go to a foreign land, become king of their craft, and make dozens of blasian babies?

charsace

The guy looks like he truly found his place. I mean, who doesn't wanna go to a foreign land, become king of their craft, and make dozens of blasian babies?

I'm happy for him too. His story could make for a nice redemption movie.

Emwitus

My bad on the pacific lol. Anyway, old bum celts are in fourth seed, KG is playing like its 2008 and river's is rolling like his son's a baller lol. Their schedule is the most difficult going forward but one can only hope. I'd rather see a team like boston win than OKC, Miami or Bulls. The only way for that to happen is if we get two big upsets in the east and one in the west. A man can dream right? Right.

EDIT: And looking at today's schedule either Atlanta or phil will drop further into eastern oblivion. Nice. The faker's are not even going to be making the playoffs at this rate. Should have kept those draft picks. lol

Canuck76

Banned

I'm pretty sure if your not born in China they'll refuse to make you a citizen with the exception of marriage. Even then they'll probably just give some sort of visa. They won't just hand out citizenship so they can more basketball games though.

Ouch, I had almost forgotten that you were a Loss Mutts fan. My condolences, Frank.
As long as I don't turn my back on the true fans/people like you did, I'll live.

tumblr_lai4k4a9wG1qe0eclo1_500.gif

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Bitches, please.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Beautiful Blasian Babies

Or

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Bitches, please.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Beautiful Blasian Babies

Or

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.
where is this one going to go then?
we're going to have 2 nba threads on this forum.
and both wont be locked.

isn't better to let this one ride to 20,000 posts.
less confusing, imo.

edit:eek:h, you can always ask bish or blackace to lock the other one.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
where is this one going to go then?
we're going to have 2 nba threads on this forum.
and both wont be locked.

isn't better to let this one ride to 20,000 posts.
less confusing, imo.

edit:eek:h, you can always ask bish or blackace to lock the other one.

We've always started a new OT once a new month rolled around, and the old one gets locked/archived.

Besides, Playoffs OT isn't until the end of April this year.

filler

Banned
lol at the dorks in the nfl thread thinking they'll get special treatment. Those muppets think they should be able to create weekly nfl threads in the OT.

Canuck76

Banned
lol at the dorks in the nfl thread thinking they'll get special treatment. Those muppets think they should be able to create weekly nfl threads in the OT.

Packers fans. Think they're above the law just because they live in a hell hole in the middle of nowhere

They think sports threads should be in OT, you know over "hey look this animal did something cute" threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom