• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3ro

0524-Mike-Brown-2-Primary_20100524113406_660_320.JPG

lnG9V.jpg

w5RgC.jpg

Mxrz

So tired of SVG. He simply refuses to admit when something or someone isn't working. Just bleh. I don't even want to watch the playoffs cause I know whats going to happen.

How bad is Nate McMillan? He seems to be mentioned a lot as a replacement. I'd honestly rather give Ewing a shot since he knows these players so well.

Meier

So nice of the Magic to collapse and blow another close one. Thought we had it up 95-91 but nope, just decided to shit the bed again per usual.

Duhon is such an amazing player. What other team in the NBA has a point guard who can't advance the ball past halfcourt and is literally afraid to shoot when open.

Edit: Just noticed ESPN's starting the Nate McMillan in ORL narrative lulz

Mxrz

Duhon is such an amazing player. What other team in the NBA has a point guard who can't advance the ball past halfcourt and is literally afraid to shoot when open.

Edit: Just noticed ESPN's starting the Nate McMillan in ORL narrative lulz

There isn't a crying gif big enough to adequately convey how true this is. Although he did defy statistics and have one of his horrible 3s (and that's stretching the term) go in.

Canuck76

Banned
Clippers only up 3 on Blazers without L.M.A. heading into the 4th. I don't know if that says more about the Blazers or the Clippers. I'm thinking the latter.

Canuck76

Banned
Hickson is having a Kevin Love type performance. I still want to draft a PF in this upcoming draft but this guy is at least playing off the bench for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom