• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
JqdPt.jpg

Fuck this guy.

filler

Banned
They think sports threads should be in OT, you know over "hey look this animal did something cute" threads.

So they want to be in the forum that they're always complaining about? lol. Why not just think of OT community as the sports forum, since it basically is now.

Hedouche actually played good defense there and it still didn't make a difference

I wonder if his PER can drop to 10 by the time the season is over

Hearing rumors that SVG might leave in the off-season. Sounds like a shitty idea on the Magic's part to not secure him considering there are no clear upgrades available.

aznpxdd

God damnit you guys are slow with the Starbury news. I posted it after I watched the game live!!!

He fouled out with a minute left, thankfully his team held out and won the champ. Brooks was straight up chucking.

Mothman91

God damnit you guys are slow with the Starbury news. I posted it after I watched the game live!!!

He fouled out with a minute left, thankfully his team held out and won the champ. Brooks was straight up chucking.

OOh, no wonder. When he was on the bench, I was thinking, "wtf, they know he's not clutch?"

makes sense now.

Emwitus

If pau shoots well in this game, we win. Like clock work every time. I think the key to the lakers winning, more than bryant, is gasol. They've got to get him going again.

The Magic can have Doug Collins after we fire him/ he resigns after this season.

Cuz you know that will fix our problem of not having a star/guy who can score right? right?

right/

Duki

Banned
come on, even mike brown has noticed that glock is garbage right now

he might be an nba player one day but right now hes a v bad basketball player

i have no idea why people keep calling for him to get minutes, hes looked p awful every time hes taken the floor

Emwitus

come on, even mike brown has noticed that glock is garbage right now

he might be an nba player one day but right now hes a v bad basketball player

i have no idea why people keep calling for him to get minutes, hes looked p awful every time hes taken the floor

Compared to garbage like murphy? Or to the rest of the nba?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom