• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emwitus

If this team never had howard to get those offensive rebounds it would have been the worst team in the league. I do not say that lightly. JVG literally just has:

Defensive time out-chuck 3s
Offensive time out-chuck 3s

On the white board.

untitled-3rakjz.gif

lol

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
If this team never had howard to get those offensive rebounds it would have been the worst team in the league. I do not say that lightly. JVG literally just has:

Defensive time out-chuck 3s
Offensive time out-chuck 3s

On the white board.

But Ryan Anderson is a better offensive rebounder than Dwight.

Too bad Ryno only cares about boards when it leads to easy points :(

I said the same thing when the deal went down, and Redblaster swore Orl had won.

I didn't swear anything. I said it was lateral at best because Bass is the worst fucking help defender in the league but I was unaware at the beginning of the season that Big Baby had another level of suckitide he could reach.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The Bass for Baby trade didn't bother me as much as the fact that Otis thought it was a good idea to give him 4 years / 24 million before he even played a god damn game for the team. There is literally no justification to that kind of stupidity.

I didn't swear anything. I said it was lateral at best because Bass is the worst fucking help defender in the league but I was unaware at the beginning of the season that Big Baby had another level of suckitide he could reach.

I tried to tell you. You just wouldn't listen.

Orlando turning it over like crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom