• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

Of course when i point this out regularly, it's because dwight sucks on offense and they shouldn't pass it to him.

When people actually watch the game though....

Meh. If a great passer like Jameer ain't getting you the ball. He's not getting open.

Emwitus

Yup, if magic had a capable shot taker (lebron type) I'd have them as favorites to win it all. But with players like turkoguluchuck....not gonna happen.

Mxrz

You can't have that many turn overs in a game like this. That was simply unreal, even for them. I want to feel good about a playoff series, but they could easily do it again.

Q-Rich is underrated at times. But if Wade is going to get calls either way, make him fucking hurt. Maybe Kobe will go for revenge at least.

Tom Penny

There can't possibly be another coach on earth that would run the style offense Ron Jeremy does with the Magic's players. It's absurd.

JJ completely fucked up this game man. That sequence where he had like 2-3 TO's was just maddening. I can only imagine how pissed Howard was watching JJ run it up the court just to lose it, and then pass the ball to a Heat player.

And fucking damn do the Magic only run PnR?

giri

Oh Jesus Christ PHX

why you gotta ruin the tank so bad.

You really want to get the 8th seed that bad and embarass OKC?

snack

I saw this on my facebook feed.

Lakers trading Fisher to the Rockets is like Dragonball Z trading Krillin to Naruto. Goku/Gohan (Kobe) knows that Cell (Oklahoma City), and Buu (Miami/Chicago) are probably gonna die with Krillin not making a difference anyway, so he ultimately doesn't care. Krillin also wouldn't last/appear in a single chapter of Naruto. Really? A midget monk in a ninja war?? Not happening.

If Raymond Felton is truly rejuvenated after DEAD COACH BOUNCE he will have a huge game tonight. Felton loves to run and dish off the dribble if someone runs with him.

EDIT: Yep, he's gonna go off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom