• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux

Banned
This heat team is the biggest bunch of pusses that's ever been on the basketball court. Every call is freaking the end of the world.

I'd be interested to see the refs actually call these punks more and what would happen. I'm sure they would just quit at that point

Between this, and the garbage commentary.. I can't watch this any longer.

masud

Banned
Actually Duki the Wizards signed Turiaf, we didn't trade him to them so I think the Knicks can sign him.
edit:Trade machine says no :(, thats what I get for listening to my dumb friends on facebook.

ji8yw.jpg

Duki

Banned
Actually Duki the Wizards signed Turiaf, we didn't trade him to them so I think the Knicks can sign him.
edit:Trade machine says no :(, thats what I get for listening to my dumb friends on facebook.

oh yeah shit why can't we, do you know? he's already once removed by then isnt he

thats lameo

that man worked hard for us :(

Puddles

Banned
Stern knows that the Heat need to win games for Bron to steal the MVP from KD. He keeps trying to push this Bron as the new Jordan narrative. Pathetic.

Emwitus

Wow. Howard is begging for the ball. I've never seen the number one player on a team look so helpless while his team takes craptastic shots.

Piecake

I wonder if John Hollinger still thinks that Rubio is the 30th best PG in the league, or something like that.

Holy hell, Wolves look like the team from last year without him. His impact is staggering. Goes to show you that there is a lot more to the game than just making buckets

masud

Banned
oh yeah shit why can't we, do you know? he's already once removed by then isnt he

thats lameo

that man worked hard for us :(

According to trade machine:

Ronny Turiaf cannot be traded to the New York Knicks. Teams cannot reacquire a player that they traded during a given season (July 1 - June 30) unless the player has been waived.

But he was waived so idk.

I wonder if John Hollinger still thinks that Rubio is the 30th best PG in the league, or something like that.

Holy hell, Wolves look like the team from last year without him. His impact is staggering. Goes to show you that there is a lot more to the game than just making buckets

Hollinger said Minnesota would be okay without Rubio. I thought he was way off base, there.

Rubio's contributions exceeded the box scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom