• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic are hitting a higher percentage than their season average of 3s for away games. 4 for 11.

But I'm sure The Heat will adjust eventually. I mean they've only played ORL 21 quarters so far this season, they're bound to adjust right? It's not like people were aware prior to this year that ORL were a 3 pt heavy team.

DJ88

Man, is orlando the most annyoing team to playing defence on? The ball just goes round in circles until they get an open three point shooter. I'd punch someone in the face.

Pretty much. This is the third time I have to sit through this 3 point spamming.

Magic are hitting a higher percentage than their season average of 3s for away games. 4 for 11.

But I'm sure The Heat will adjust eventually. I mean they've only played ORL 21 quarters so far this season, they're bound to adjust right? It's not like people were aware prior to this year that ORL were a 3 pt heavy team.
They are literally taking threes with hands in their face.

Canuck76

Banned
This heat team is the biggest bunch of pusses that's ever been on the basketball court. Every call is freaking the end of the world.

I'd be interested to see the refs actually call these punks more and what would happen. I'm sure they would just quit at that point

Barea is a cocky twat, and i remember in the playoffs one time Mavs coach had to bench him for taking too many ill advised shots.
Dude has been chucking a ton this year. I bet he's shooting 30% for the season outside of the one game where he had 6/6 or something

Puddles

Banned
Good second quarter for the Magic. They should probably be leading and would be if not for some questionable calls. I'd expect them to win this.

Mxrz

I really don't want to hate on Wade so much. But he bitches to the ref on one play, and then gets a questionable call soon after. Guh. I don't know how to process that any other way.

But looks like Jameer is waking up. Woo.

Love is out, Rubio is in, we almost beat LA.

Rubio out, Love is in, we get blown out by the kings.

I think Love is the better player, but Rubio is more impactful. Not sure if that makes a lick of sense but it's true.

SamuraiX-

Tyreke sits out 2 games with a sprained ankle.

Kings win 2 games in back-to-back blowouts.

So we'll give him a max contract after his rookie contract is up.

derp

Keep doing what they are doing. Those shots won't keep going down and before you cherry picked that stat they weren't going in.

...That's how The Magic play. All asshole 3s all the time. They'll take dumbass 3s but about ~35% of them go in, if Dwight joins in they're trouble for the Heat. The Heat defense is also hot and cold which will allow ORL to get their asshole 3s off.

...That's how The Magic play. All asshole 3s all the time. They'll take dumbass 3s but about ~35% of them go in, if Dwight joins in they're trouble for the Heat. The Heat defense is also hot and cold which will allow ORL to get their asshole 3s off.

Which is why they are nothing to fear in a playoff series.

Emwitus

I think Love is the better player, but Rubio is more impactful. Not sure if that makes a lick of sense but it's true.

Rubio makes a bigger impact because he creates shot opportunities for other people. The whole team can make more of an impact with a player like rubio on the floor.

Puddles

Banned
Best Kobe assist was dished to Ronny

kobe_crazy_assistercxw.gif

sogood

I miss fast Kobe with handles.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
It's hilarious. It's always framed as the Heat doing something wrong because they're not up by 25 at the half. Why can't it just be the Magic are a good team?

The Magic aren't a good team. And Miami is nowhere near as good as they should be.

This heat team is the biggest bunch of pusses that's ever been on the basketball court. Every call is freaking the end of the world. I'd be interested to see the refs actually call these punks more and what would happen. I'm sure they would just quit at that point
Paper Clips say hi.

etiolate

Banned

It makes sense.

Tyreke sits out 2 games with a sprained ankle.

Kings win 2 games in back-to-back blowouts.

So we'll give him a max contract after his rookie contract is up.

derp

Kings v Wolves gm 1: Rubio and Love in. Wolves blow Kings out.
Kings vs Wolves gm 2: Love is out, Rubio in. Wolves win close game.
K v W gm 3: Rubio out, Love in. Tyreke is out. Kings blow out Wolves.

Rubio is like +++ positive, so is Love but ballhandlers always impact the game more. Tyreke is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom