• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Boston will select
Fab Melo
with the 22nd pick, source tells Y!

RBH

"Jared Sullinger is just a basketball player."

uu6M2.gif

Godslay

Banned
I really don't follow college or international basketball at all, so I really don't know much about Fournier. I guess Ujiri wants an international team. The only thing I can do is trust him at this point.

Jonm1010

Banned
Fabricio de Melo (born June 20, 1990) is a Brazilian basketball player for the Boston Celtics, who played college basketball for Syracuse University. He declared his eligibility for 2012 NBA Draft.

Wikipedia is fast!

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Atlanta will select
Vanderbilt's John Jenkins
with the 23rd pick, league source tells Y! Sports.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
all apart of the plan

pf's all in this bitch

Mchale better be lying his ass off. Then again it's now built perfectly to tank badly for years to come.

charsace

Sounds great already. Can he rebound? They just need a good defensive player who can score occasionally, and rebound.

Ok rebounder. He plays defense, is tough and a cheap shot artist. He fits in with the celtics. Cuse title hopes took a hit when he got suspended.

SamuraiX-

Nobody take Jeff Taylor, Nobody take Jeff Taylor, Nobody take Jeff Taylor, Nobody take Jeff Taylor...

GREAT PICK, CELTS!

Honestly, they needed bigs. Melo would've gone in the late 30s otherwise.

Jeremy Moses ‏@JeremyMoses
@teamziller Standing two feet from Stern at pre-draft reception, friend just yelled "Save the Kings!" Stern replies, "I'm trying!"

Nobody take Jeff Taylor, Nobody take Jeff Taylor, Nobody take Jeff Taylor, Nobody take Jeff Taylor...

A lot of guys from Kingsfans.com also want the team to take that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom