• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider
The Grizzlies will select the
Tony Wroten
with the 25th pick according to sources

SamuraiX-

Jeremy Moses ‏@JeremyMoses
@teamziller Standing two feet from Stern at pre-draft reception, friend just yelled "Save the Kings!" Stern replies, "I'm trying!"

hahahahaha

A lot of guys from Kingsfans.com also want the team to take that guy.

I would find my way to the bottom of unlimited bottles and hookers tonight if that happened.

I'll be just as happy with Kim English or Doron Lamb though.

flyover

Bad as ESPN is, overall, I have to say that Rece Davis has done a decent job.

Or maybe he's just not Stu Scott, and that's good enough for me.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The Bulls are apparently going after Kirk Hinrich? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This stupid city!!!!!!!!!!

Kellen

The Bulls are apparently going after Kirk Hinrich? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1899644_o.gif

charsace

I'm hoping PJ3 or Festus Ezeli drop to the Heat...
Heat will not take him. Teams watch him workout and realize he's soft and shows no interest. Then they talk to him and come to the conclusion that he will be out of the league after his first contract. He does nothing well except run the break and dunk.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America

I guess he would be a backup for Derrick, but isn't he getting paid a lot??

Whats the source?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom