• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider
The Indiana Pacers select
Miles Plumle
with the 26th pick according to sources

lol, typical

charsace

Miami needs either a good big guy to get some bench minutes or a shooter. There is none of the first left, so they should probably take either Taylor or Doron Lamb.

You say a shooter isn't left, but list Lamb? Lamb is one of the best shooters in the draft. He's great sixth man material.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
SYp9a.png

TheFatOne

What are the chances that the Celtics get Josh Smith? To me it seems like they don't have the pieces to trade for Josh Smith.

He's game is pretty much defined as this point. He still has room to improve, I suppose, but he's one of the few guys expected to contribute from day 1 in this draft.

Thanks.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Just to reiterate, Fuck Morey.

Cant wait to hear all his typical spin. I think no one wants to deal with Houston much cause of him at this point. Now add in players bashing heads with our coach...

fucking franchise is a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom