• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piecake

Well, I am definitely liking the wolves Budinger trade more now since there was no one i wanted at 18

Wish we traded up to get in the early second round. Would be nice to either have gotten Taylor, Orlando Johnson, Barton, or Lamb

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I see in the last page people going "WHAT THE FUCK!" and flipping out like they just came home to the rotting corpse of a dead skunk on their bed.

I turned the draft off about 15 minute sago. What happened? descriptions, video, ASL.

benjipwns

Banned
Mitch doin work
After failing to trade into top 5, Lakers tried to move into 20s for Jared Sullinger or Perry Jones, The Times has learned. Came away empty.
Well, not really. #55!

I see in the last page people going "WHAT THE FUCK!" and flipping out like they just came home to the rotting corpse of a dead skunk on their bed.

I turned the draft off about 15 minute sago. What happened? descriptions, video, ASL.
Knicks pick.

Emwitus

Dwain Price ‏@DwainPrice
The #Mavs just traded the 55th pick to the Los Angeles Lakers. They drafted Darius Johnson-Odom -- for the Lakers. Another Odom.

For what?

By gosh, what's this lakers FO obsession with undersized players? Guy is 6 '2. What's the point if he's never gonna play?

The M.O.B

Heat-Age

Our savior down low has arrived

Justin Hamilton
He can shoot outside and bang inside. The beast has arrived. Forget about Curry and Pittman, this guy has 10x the talent they do. And most of all Heat scouts say he FITS THE HEAT CULTURE!

Hold onto your butts

If this guy isn't the first one cut from the team I got $10 for ya

Metta WorldPeace ‏@MettaWorldPeace
I got traded for MJ. Jordan to the lakers at 45 . 6 man of the year. I run the bob cats with live bob cat half time shows. Kiss the cat

For what?

By gosh, what's this lakers FO obsession with undersized players? Guy is 6 '2. What's the point if he's never gonna play?

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Dallas has sold the 55th pick, Darius Johnson-Odom, to the Lakers, league source tells Y! Sports.

Random thoughts catching up to the draft since I missed it:

Dion Waiters' agent should make the Hall of Fame

I like John Henson and Terrence Jones a lot, but those are terrible fits. How will there be enough minutes for Scola/Patterson/Motiejunas/T Jones? Udoh/Sanders/Sammy/Henson and the inevitable minutes Gooden will get for his contract.

Toronto could be pretty damn great next year if they get Nash.

Q Miller was the best pick in the draft.

I can't believe the Jazz missed Doron Lamb by 5 picks :((((((((((

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Metta WorldPeace ‏@MettaWorldPeace
I got traded for MJ. Jordan to the lakers at 45 . 6 man of the year. I run the bob cats with live bob cat half time shows. Kiss the cat

One thing Stern should do is ban twitter...

Nori Chan

went out to eat some kbbq

i read lakers a couple times on this last page whahahahahahappened? Any Lakers news, lakers age?

sullinger would've been fun :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom