• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mothman91

Fuck, I might have to stream online. Might not be home in time...but I definitely want to see DYs reaction when his ass gets the #4.

Cleveland will get it, davis and irving will win it all 2014. Bron will join them 2015, still no rings but they will three-peat. james gets 2 as role player.

Redux

Banned
The problem I see with other lottery teams is, you have no head coach, worthless gm, or a good for nothing owner. With Cleveland, everything is set for what Diprosalic just said above.

Mothman91

Fuck this, I am actually worried about tonight. Top 5 guaranteed, but fuck that #5. I heard we will get Barnes if we slide there....

FUFUKUFKUFKUFKFUKFUKf

Flash

Colangelo has pretty much desensitized me, I don't have any expectations for the raptors as long as he's at helm.

I mean, of course I want Raptors to get a high pick but ugh. Even if we got first, I can't imagine him not fucking it up. So getting a low pick or a high pick will prob be the exact same so I can't even say I care or have any hopes :(

RBH

iIf9k8G3zJ0vs.gif

Redux

Banned
What time is the lottery? I can find Bernie Kosar in a white suit standing with Nick Gilbert pics but no time (is this on TV?)

Redux

Banned
Shut up bitch. We know Stern has his hand in this lottery (lady teaching us the viewers about the ping pong balls)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom