• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when marbury and Houston were 'arguably' the best backcourt in the east.

Be careful what you wish for.

I also remember when Penny and Life were 'arguably' the best backcourt in the west.

# shudders

I remember when marbury and Houston were 'arguably' the best backcourt in the east.

Be careful what you wish for.

I also remember when Penny and Life were 'arguably' the best backcourt in the west.

# shudders

nobody on the Knicks has ever been the best anything. Your memory is bad.

This Joe Johnson deal is so bad for the Nets that I have a hard time believing its real.

Then again they did just trade a top pick for a half-year of Gerald Wallace.

DCX

DCX
This Joe Johnson deal is so bad for the Nets that I have a hard time believing its real.

Then again they did just trade a top pick for a half-year of Gerald Wallace.

No. A half a season of Wallace and 4 years 40 mill. Oh, and 90 Mill, 4 years of a 31 year old Joe Johnson.

DCX

Mrbob

Howard's world is crumbling before him right now. Time for Garpax to give the Magic a call and reopen lines of communication.

Does anyone think that perhaps Deron doesn't want to play with Dwight?

Too much bitchassness.

Joe isn't a bitch..he just doesn't give any fucks

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI
Nets were baffled that Orlando GM Rob Henningan wasn't interested in dealing DH. Talks went absolutely nowhere.

Lol.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
@NetsDaly said:
For those of you concerned about the Joe Johnson contract, Forbes Real Time Billionaire tracker reports Prokhorov made $40.25m TODAY.

.... I just

DCX

DCX
...why does DCX have a Scam avatar?

Lost a bet with Bowser. Predicted the Panthers wouldn't win 6 games. They did when the teams they were playing didn't give any fucks towards the end of the season :/

Reason why i haven't showed my face in NFL gaf lulz

DCX

Brinbe

Good, Henningan holds the cards in this anyway. And he could fetch a much better deal with LA/Houston than the Nets' scraps.

Still don't understand why Dwight opted back in if he wanted to be a Net so bad. Fucking moron.

reilo

Deron/JJ/Wallace/Humphries/Lopez is still better than the Knicks garbage roster.

methodman

Banned
Pretty happy with the Warriors drafting Harrison Barnes. Guy could have easily gone top 3 last year but stayed in school for one more year and fell to #7. Good shit. Also a rumor going around that we might land Brandon Roy for vet minimum. Most excited I'd be about this team's lineup in a long ass time.

Stephen Curry
Klay Thompson / Roy
Harrison Barnes / Rush
David Lee / J.J Hickson
Andrew Bogut

That can possibly be a playoff team depending on Curry and Bogut's health. Roy could be our 4th quarter closer, lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI
Nets were baffled that Orlando GM Rob Henningan wasn't interested in dealing DH. Talks went absolutely nowhere.

Lol.

Cause they clearly are like FUCK YOU DWIGHT. This isn't the Tmac Orlando ownership.

Come to LA, Dwight. You know it's your destiny. Besides, we rooted for Shaq, we root for Kobe, only LA knows how to truly appreciate a douchebag!

DwightHowardLakers.jpg

Good, Henningan holds the cards in this anyway. And he could fetch a much better deal with LA/Houston than the Nets' scraps.

Still don't understand why Dwight opted back in if he wanted to be a Net so bad. Fucking moron.

Dwight stared down his front office and blinked. Had he simply demanded a trade last year, they would have dumped him on a rental team or they would have found a way to make it work with NJ. Instead he had to maintain his "I'm not the bad guy here!" bullshit, and now we have 8 years, $130 million of Crash and Broadway Joe.

reilo

Lol. He got hurt. Don't be a dick.

I'm not being a dick. His entire career can be summed up in a three week span and he's about to be paid $10mil/yr.

Bringing up Jeremy Lin as a counter-argument to "the entire Knicks roster is garbage" is quite hilarious.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The Bulls have the most obvious assets for a Dwight trade, and what are the Bulls FO doing? Offering Kirk Hinrich a contract.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Only pure dicks and douches that are into themselves go to the Lakers... it's the perfect fit.

Hope it happens and then I hope he walks cause he's a tard and can't handle the LA pressure.

Dallas? who comes up with this shit lol Fucking bs rumors fly all over the place with these reporters.

Talon

I'm not being a dick. His entire career can be summed up in a three week span and he's about to be paid $10mil/yr.

Bringing up Jeremy Lin as a counter-argument to "the entire Knicks roster is garbage" is quite hilarious.
That's the joke, Reilo.

Sheesh. What happened to subtlety and sarcasm on GAF?

Only pure dicks and douches that are into themselves go to the Lakers... it's the perfect fit.

Hope it happens and then I hope he walks cause he's a tard and can't handle the LA pressure.

lakers-Kobe-Bryant-and-Lamar-Odom-sweet-moments-nba-funny-photos-2012.jpg

THere's no pressure in LA. When you win you're a god. When you lose nobody gives a shit. This is why it's a great place to be a pro athlete.

None of that makes any sense. How could Dwight's camp not see this coming, did they really just expect the Nets to tank this year in a brand new empty arena? And what the hell can the Mavs even trade to Orlando?

The Mavs probably are banking on keeping their cap space (maybe signing a bunch of 1 year deals this year) and signing him outright next season. That's expecting nobody else to trade for Dwight this year, and also expecting Dwight to leave a bunch of money on the table, which Deron seems to be balking at already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom