• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lakers-Kobe-Bryant-and-Lamar-Odom-sweet-moments-nba-funny-photos-2012.jpg

THere's no pressure in LA. When you win you're a god. When you lose nobody gives a shit. This is why it's a great place to be a pro athlete.

Should I change that to Kobe pressure. The moment Kobe snaps at him for anything he will cry like a bitch.

Still he fits in with your dbags perfectly.

Brinbe

The Bulls have the most obvious assets for a Dwight trade, and what are the Bulls FO doing? Offering Kirk Hinrich a contract.
Yeah, many people have long maintained that they've always made the most sense. Too bad, they'd be a definite threat to the Heat.

And the only thing with Dallas I can see, is Dwight staying in ORL for another year and signing there next summer, with Deron locked up this year? Is that possible?

None of that makes any sense. How could Dwight's camp not see this coming, did they really just expect the Nets to tank this year in a brand new empty arena? And what the hell can the Mavs even trade to Orlando?

No one expected anyone to willingly trade for IsoJoe...

they underestimated Billy...

never again

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
mrbob, search your penis bro.
orlando isn't taking noah over bynum.
plus they're not even in the running.

He thinks cause the Rockets as of now have Asik *vomits* his team can make a run for Dwight.

Matrix

Why you so mad tho?

Rockets fan... Laker hate. Not mad, my typical reaction regarding them. I'm actually just grossed out by Howard and want to see this end. I figure LA can end this the quickest.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
What exactly is so great about the Bulls trade assets? Noah coming off a down year?
They can fill up two spots instead of one, and they could eat Turk's contract. They could also offer a very promising young prospect in Mirotic, and a Bobcats 1st round pick (along with their own). The Magic could essentially fill up three positions with quality players, shed salary, and have picks if they dealt with the Bulls.

giri

Sheesh. What happened to subtlety and sarcasm on GAF?

The only thing to argue for the lin deal is that he probably brought in more money than that just with linsanity.

Chinesse people here at my work who know nothing about bball at all were talking about him.

Do the Nets still have enough money to re-sign Deron, and sign Dwight?

This second. Yes. After they get JJ NO.

They can fill up two spots instead of one, and they could eat Turk's contract. They could also offer a very promising young prospect in Mirotic, and a Bobcats 1st round pick (along with their own). The Magic could essentially fill up three positions with quality players, shed salary, and have picks if they dealt with the Bulls.

And have 3 straight 38 win seasons

awesome

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
@AWoj said:
Asked prominent GM: Who'd you rather have in deal for Dwight Howard - Bynum or Horford? A: "Horford, 'cause I know he'll play every night."

(I) Fuck with your soul like ether
(Will) Teach you the king you know you
(Not) "God's son" across the belly
(Lose) I prove you lost already

hmm lots of good points....too bad Dwight hates Chicago!

3472014_o.gif

giga

Horford is my favorite guy on this hawks squad. Wouldn't trade him for bynum.

Thank god odom won't play in London.

Going from Derrick Rose to Derek Fisher is like going from [insert famous hot woman of choice] to Sarah Jessica Parker.

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
Just going online and on SportsCenter: Hawks have agreed in principle to deal Marvin Williams to Utah for Devin Harris to shed even more $

Bam, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom