• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh asked to be traded. They aren't rumors - we know he's going. He's expiring, after all.

Al's the only player (maybe Devin, dunno about his contract) that we have signed after this season.. This gives us the flexibility to chase one of the 2013 FAs.

Regarding my earlier post. Even if they strikeout next year in free agency, if they trade Josh Smith soon, the Hawks are pretty much a bottom 8 team & have a shot at a good pick.

Reave

Not sure if old, but Ryan Anderson visited the Kings today.

Probably playing hardball to get Orlando to match a deal, as expected.

diehard

Fleer
Did we need him though? Feels like a lateral move to me and we need to keep moving forward.

i actually think Devin is a little better than Marvin.

btw Mav fans..

Locke is basically saying Deron wants to go to the Mavs but his fam wants to stay in NJ.

Jason Jones @mr_jasonjones
Sources confirm RFA Ryan Anderson visited the Kings today.

*sobs uncontrollably*

8339_original_YesJackNicholson.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
He'd be beastly in Sac though. He's a California kid and he'd have Cousins playing inside. Would be a great fit for the Kings.

Won't the Magic match ?

More than likely. Depends though how crazy the number gets. And considering how this offseason has started it might be pretty damn crazy.

JoeFu

Banned

btw Mav fans..

Locke is basically saying Deron wants to go to the Mavs but his fam wants to stay in NJ.

I heard his wife doesn't want to be back in Dallas. She doesn't want to deal with the crazy people and moochers which is probably a good reason, but whatever DERON IS THE BREADWINNER COME HOME!!!!

btw Mav fans..

His fam? Like the kids too? The only one I would see wanting to see would be his wife....

I heard his wife doesn't want to be back in Dallas. She doesn't want to deal with the crazy people and moochers which is probably a good reason, but whatever DERON IS THE BREADWINNER COME HOME!!!!

Aren't there like gated communities in Dallas or something?

giga

lol @ Durant and Dudley's posts on twitter.

Dwight to Atlanta, now? That is like the shittiest sports town...(no offense)
In terms of nba yeah but to be fair we haven't had a real superstar in forever. Landing cp3 or Dwight (hometown) would help a lot.

Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider
If I'm Danny Ferry, I finish day by swapping Horford & Pachulia for D12 & Josh Smith & Teague for CP3 & call it a day .

lol, why would Clippers make that deal?

And without it, it's Dwight and Smith and Devin Harris. lol.

In terms of nba yeah but to be fair we haven't had a real superstar in forever. Landing cp3 or Dwight (hometown) would help a lot.

Falcons only thing I remember mattering there. Braves going to WS and still could't sell out.

giri

Uhhh

are you trying to say that there aren't those people in Brooklyn/NY?

Cause...............................................................

SUPREME1

Banned
Uhhh

are you trying to say that there aren't those people in Brooklyn/NY?

Cause...............................................................

Not moochers though. People/relatives from their past who would like nothing more than to "borrow" a few bucks.

Branduil

btw Mav fans..

Deron should politely tell them that when they are making $20 million a year they can have an equal say in where the family goes.

Reave

SheridanHoops said:
Orlando would have to accept a package of Brook Lopez, Kris Humphries, Gerald Wallace, MarShon Brooks and multiple future first-round draft picks, and the Howard deal would take the form of a massive sign-and-trade.

Oh God no.

Wasn't looking good. But I got my two trade prediction right.

I'm surprised everybody standing pat. I'm sure all the signings will be lined up by the 15th. Just go for it.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
What is it with the Kings and guys who can only shoot?

someone check on Samurai.

Huh? The Kings have nobody who can shoot. As a team they shot 31.6% from 3 last year, which was 2nd worst in the NBA. And really the Bobcats don't even count as a NBA team.

The Nets remain very much in the hunt for Dwight Howard — even after agreeing to the outline of a trade that will bring Joe Johnson to Brooklyn. The goal is to have a Big Three of Deron Williams, Dwight Howard and Johnson, and it remains doable if the Magic are willing to play ball. Orlando would have to accept a package of Brook Lopez, Kris Humphries, Gerald Wallace, MarShon Brooks and multiple future first-round draft picks, and the Howard deal would take the form of a massive sign-and-trade.

giga

Marc stein saying two reasons for Dwight to go to hawks. Smoove is one of his best friends and ATL is both their hometowns. I don't like smith at the 3 though. Gives him reason to take more jumpers.

pilonv1

Huh? The Kings have nobody who can shoot. As a team they shot 31.6% from 3 last year, which was 2nd worst in the NBA. And really the Bobcats don't even count as a NBA team.

All they have is shooters, but they shoot a lot and miss. Should have said "guys who like to take a lot of shots".

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
All they have is shooters, but they shoot a lot and miss. Should have said "guys who like to take a lot of shots".

Ah yeah they got a lot of chuckers. Thornton chucks them out of the game every single night. At least Ryno is pretty good at making his. He's also one of the best offensive rebounders in the league.

pilonv1

Myers said the Warriors are unlikely to use their entire mid-level exception – worth approximately $5 million – whether it be on one player or a combination because it would put the team into the luxury tax.

Myers re-iterated the team’s need for a veteran player or two. Though they won’t have more than $2 million or $3 million to spend, according to Myers.

Well that's depressing

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Danny Ferry in 72 hours has done more than Wizard Morey in years.

Ferry is the new head of Ravenclaw house.

Even Josh Smith is impressed.

The flurry of action, after years of restraint from the Hawks, has also made a fast impression on Smith, sources said. Smith had been vocal for months about wanting to be dealt, but sources told ESPN.com that the swingman is excited about the direction Ferry has taken things in his brief time in charge.

"He's changed the whole perception of the organization," one source said.

Looks like Josh wants to stay and play with his BFF Dwight in Atlanta next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom