• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjipwns

Banned
lktpL.png

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard
Suns having dinner with Eric Gordon right now. Phx is considering offering him max deal (4 years, $58 million), sources say

MS Broussard strikes.

Makes sense for New Orleans not to sign him, themselves. No need to toss in the extra year and raises.

Suns brass having dinner with Gordon right now, formal meeting tomorrow. What a laughable attempt at a smokescreen for fans. No chance we sign him.

SamuraiX-

Been rewatching some of the Kansas games during the last NCAA tournament.

T-Rob's touch around the rim and use of the glass is pretty abysmal, especially in traffic. That's the first key area he'll have to improve before we even seen any semblance of a post game from him.

Looks like my prediction a year or two ago is coming true, 98 percent sure Beasley will end up on the team. Rodeo, is he a completely lost cause? Or can he save his career in another system? He won't be in anyone's shadow here. If he can find his way, could be a nice cheap peace for a young team in rebuild mode but not holding my breath.
He's a ball stopper on offense and doesn't play any defense. Also, he loves to jack up long 2's.

Dwain Price: Per LA Times, Clips will offer Jamal Crawford 3-yr./$15 mil, and Chauncey Billups 1-yr./$4 mil. That puts Jason Terry off their list
are you kidding me with this bullshit?
lakers can't even get a decent guard and yet clips are snatching up quality players.

pilonv1

Lakers fans are so bipolar

"What the Clippers are getting Jamal Crawford? How are they signing quality players"

"Why did we sign Jamal Crawford? Even Fisher is better than this bum. I'd rather have Luke on the floor"

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Lakers fans are so bipolar

"What the Clippers are getting Jamal Crawford? How are they signing quality players"

"Why did we sign Jamal Crawford? Even Fisher is better than this bum. I'd rather have Luke on the floor"

Lakers-fans just love the idea of certain players, not the players themselves.

Remyzero

this would be a home run for Mitch.

Smith and newly acquired Harris for Gasol, Hawks have Teague and Farmer already they don't need Harris.

and then Bynum+blake for Howard if possible?

thekad

Banned
That would be a good deal for Billups. That Crawford deal on the other hand is awful. Jason Terry is better than Crawford.

benjipwns

Banned
Vecsey going after Rob Hennigan and the Magic on twitter:
Hiring of cherry Rob Hennigan as Magic GM is proving to be a disaster very first time he must make an important decision.

Firing people: Easy. Trading DH: Clueless. Told Nets today he would not deal with them. Now asking, say sources, if something can be done?

Apparently RH thought Nets were bluffing about re other trades--acquiring JJ--which ate up most assets. Found out options aren't plural.

This is why u hire experience exec. You'd think Magic would've learned lesson when they hired GST community relations dope Otis Smith as GM

RH should've stalled Nets, lied, whatever it took to keep trade possibility open. To let it all but vanish was worst kind of rookie mistake!

What happens now if Lakers don't want to deal Bynum? Even if they do, Magic remains vulnerable, in possession of rising FA center.

Nets' moves leave them capsized. RH has one chance to redeem himself: Move Howard 4 Lopez, Brooks & KH in sign-n-trade b4 he goes elsewhere

Pkaz01

So what you're saying is, he's the perfect driver for our shiny new tank?

What did I miss? how much are they offering him?

and was this posted?

Suns Update: Trusted source informs me that Phx Suns offer to Steve Nash currently stands at = 2 years, $12 million.

http://arizonasports.com/41/1556953/Report-Suns-offer-Nash-two-years-12-million

don't know who that guy is but lmao if true fucking sarver. Its for the best though bring on the tank

It says something when Crawford leaves the Hawks and the Hawks immediately get much better while the Blazers get much worse and it's that he fucking sucks.

Think about this. Old busted T-Mac made the Hawks a much better team when he took Crawfords minutes.

Yup.

Crawford joined portland and... well you saw what happened at portland last year.

The only thing quality about Crawford is his ability to draw 4pt plays.

Are you really pinning the Blazers sucking ass on Crawford? And in what dimension did ATL get much better? They got booted out of the first round with him gone. The way you all rewrite history is comical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom