• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

Nash also said, "For me, it would be hard to put on a Lakers jersey. That's just the way it is. You play against them so many times in the playoffs, and I just use them as an example, and I have the utmost respect for them and their organization."

Dude is a total conniver.

Nash has always been all about the money.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
"Steve, you're gone anyway, so do us a solid and put this paragraph that Mike from the PR department typed up in the middle."

shira

my dream...my dream.....omg my dream of kobe and nash backcourt is finally here! FINALLY HERE!!!

its like 5 years late but OMG ITS FINALLY HERE!

Nash jersey on preorder.

this is me at the market 5 minutes ago i dont even give a fuck
What # are you pre-ordering?
196600232320129.jpg

Kogepan

Could the Raptors/Knicks have offered the same four picks to the Suns? I don't really know the cap well enough to understand how a luxury tax team could sweep in and get Nash. Whats the point of clearing cap space?

Ahhh...they used the trade exception from the Lamar Odom trade. That move looks pretty genius now.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Nash also said, "For me, it would be hard to put on a Lakers jersey. That's just the way it is. You play against them so many times in the playoffs, and I just use them as an example, and I have the utmost respect for them and their organization."

Dude is a total conniver.

umm? what?

Nash? LOL So we win one extra game in the second round? I'll take it. Trade blake and sign sessions.

Are these type of posts serious? You think steve nash is worth an extra game or two in the 2nd? get the fuck outta here. He almost single-handedly carried that terrible suns team to the playoffs last year, in the WC no less.

Vire

Are these type of posts serious? You think steve nash is worth an extra game or two in the 2nd? get the fuck outta here. He almost single-handedly carried that terrible suns team to the playoffs last year

Almost?

Do you get a effort medal for that?

Dwyane did that 3 years in a row.

Shurs

This means the end of those Gasol to the Wolves rumors and I'm perfectly fine with that.

Me too.

It's too soon to add a "finishing touch" move, which is what a Gasol trade will be.

This squad needs to make the playoffs before they add someone like Gasol.

With Rubio coming off the knee injury, I don't know if this is a playoff year for the Wolves.

Canuck76

Banned
"Steve, you're gone anyway, so do us a solid and put this paragraph that Mike from the PR department typed up in the middle."

The "i hope you guys win a championship soon!" line was really what got to me.

I would just not mention that you and Amare failed to get one.

Cloudy

Banned
so much laker hate lol

i wonder if rap fans will boo steve nash for turning down raptors offer

I don't get the bitching from non-Lakers fans. We gave up 4 picks for a 38 year old unrestricted FA! I can see Lakers fans being excited cos he's still the best PG we've had since NVE but if I'm OKC or the Spurs, I'm not scared unless LA gets Dwight

Blackace

1/3 of the league having starter-caliber pgs aint that hot

I would say last year only 4 teams had terrible non-deserving starters for at least half the season.. Lakers, Portland, Knicks and Hawks

Blackace

I don't get the bitching from non-Lakers fans. We gave up 4 picks for a 38 year old unrestricted FA! I can see Lakers fans being excited cos he's still the best PG we've had since NVE but if I'm OKC or the Spurs, I'm not scared unless LA gets Dwight

So how do you feel about those MVPs?

Brinbe

so much laker hate lol

i wonder if rap fans will boo steve nash for turning down raptors offer
If he went to the Knicks? Perhaps.

But there are a shitload of Laker riders in the GTA, and a bunch of them are probably thrilled with this.

They shouldn't though, he owes us nothing. *shrug*

Pkaz01

He said he had no interest in ever playing for the Lakers because he was too old school and he wouldn't do that to Phoenix fans.

One week later and he was basically lying. It wasn't that difficult and he helped orchestrate the trade to boot.
theres a difference between hard to see myself and no interest. i do believe the family situation came into play also

Holy Shit it's actually happening! I love you lakers-age. Where is Mamba, Steam and Ryu so I can kiss you guys. FREE Hot Dogs FOR LIFE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom