• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy there. It's not a perfect team, but then I think about how he almost dragged that horrible Suns team to the playoffs last year and get scared.

Hope Dwight stays in the East.

OKC got rocked by injured Bosh at C paired with Haslem. Dwight would amnesty Perk so hard and fast. YNB will continue to YNB. As is OKC would still beat LA in a series but if Dwight comes it's over.

Where you think Lin's going now? dude can't be happy about his team trying to sign Nash
I hope he leaves and continues to flourish so the knicks get bent over again and rot with melo and amare for the 5 or however many years

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I forgot about Chase. I like him as a bench man. Not a stater. But yeah, better than your lost lot.

Yeah, I'm guessing Williams starts at the 3 and Budinger is the backup swingman. Just have to get that SG. I think Mayo is our best bet.

But they really need closure on the Batum thing. Offer him a deal or don't, but get to the endgame so they can turn their attention elsewhere.

Where you think Lin's going now? dude can't be happy about his team trying to sign Nash
I hope he leaves and continues to flourish so the knicks get bent over again and rot with melo and amare for the 5 or however many years

Stop acting like Lin is some perennial all star.

KingGondo

Banned
OKC got rocked by injured Bosh at C paired with Haslem. Dwight would amnesty Perk so hard and fast. YNB will continue to YNB. As is OKC would still beat LA in a series but if Dwight comes it's over.
Bosh is a much better and more versatile offensive player than Dwight.

Actually, Perk is very effective against Dwight. Does a good job keeping him in uncomfortable positions and making him take tough shots.

Then again, Dwight has never had anyone half as good as Nash throwing him lobs and setting him up.

Here's hoping Jim Buss is as in love with Bynum as he seems to be.

Meier

The Lakers have no picks left. I just don't see any possible way they can offer a package good enough for the Magic at this point. Bynum for Dwight straight-up is not even remotely close to being a fair deal. Not even in the same universe.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
my sources are telling me that jeremy isn't too happy about the way things are going in ny

says he might consider la too

Why wouldn't lin want help from another pg?

The Lakers have no picks left. I just don't see any possible way they can offer a package good enough for the Magic at this point. Bynum for Dwight straight-up is not even remotely close to being a fair deal. Not even in the same universe.

Doesn't have to be fair. Just has to be better than what the Nets are offering.

Cipherr

OH my jesus at the Lakers getting Nash.

GodDAMN its going to be a good fucking season man.

And can anyone tell me what the fuck is going on with the Mavs? I heard Terry is off to Boston, and now Nash and DWill is resigning with the Nets right? Doesnt that leave the only open people for them at Howard? He cleared his fucking championship team out trying to make room for these guys and now they are all gone and he has fuck all.

Brinbe

Oh lawd... this country.
zazey.jpg

You're in denial. Bynum is definitely worth more than a bunch of low draft picks and Brook Lopez bro.

Pkaz01

...? Hope you felt the same way about LeBron...
hardly the same situation lebron could have still shipped in cleveland and helped that team out its in the best interest for both sides for nash to leave. and i didnt care that lebron left it was his decision shoe that pissed me off.

and as far as nash's statements go those were before the off season started and he said it would be hard to see himself in a lakers uni but he respected the organization and didnt said hed never go

KingGondo

Banned
Why can't the West ever get any easier?

Spurs
Lakers
Clippers
Grizz
and soon:
Hornets
Wolves

Meanwhile, the East stays weak as shit.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
If Bynum is the best Orlando can do than you let Dwight play out the year and walk if need be

This is really dumb.

Bynum is a great player, worth signing long term even with all of his off the court shit.

Brook Lopez on the other hand sucks. And he's got his own list of health issues.

SamuraiX-

Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo
Lakers were prepared to make a strong run at free agent point guard Chauncey Billups if Steve Nash trade didn't go through, source tells Y!

bahahahahahah

Chauncey and Kobe back court.

Oh God, why can't we have nice things...

Marc Berman
Got Nash agent Bill Duffy on phone and admitted #Knicks would have been a tough choice because of his kids' situation in Phoenix. But Nash thought he could win here. Duffy told me tonight: “He relished the challenge. He felt he could help the Knicks win a championship. He was kind of motivated because people called it a clumsy roster. He relished that challenge.’’ But ultimately, Duffy said "90-percent'' of his decision was based on location to Phoenix

Cipherr

Why can't the West ever get any easier?

Spurs
Lakers
Clippers
Grizz
and soon:
Hornets
Wolves

Meanwhile, the East stays weak as shit.

/shrug, at least they will make for some really good playoffs on one side up until the finals. But seriously though......Nash on the fucking lakers. Must be good to be a Laker fan, that team never really stays in any sort of a rut for very long. Theres just always some sweet fucking news right around the corner :lol

jman2050

This is really dumb.

Bynum is a great player, worth signing long term even with all of his off the court shit.

Bynum is a ticking time bomb healthwise and the only direction taking him on would lead to is the no-man's land of mediocrity.

If Dwight isn't staying than you tank and try again in three years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom