• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

Bynum is a ticking time bomb healthwise and the only direction taking him on would lead to is the no-man's land of mediocrity.

If Dwight isn't staying than you tank and try again in three years.

Yes. We all know the Magic are going to get nothing for D12 instead. Either way they will never get equal value back anyway so they will take what they can get whatever that me be at this point.

Bosh is a much better and more versatile offensive player than Dwight.

Actually, Perk is very effective against Dwight. Does a good job keeping him in uncomfortable positions and making him take tough shots.

Then again, Dwight has never had anyone half as good as Nash throwing him lobs and setting him up.

Here's hoping Jim Buss is as in love with Bynum as he seems to be.

lawl

More Gondoesque revisionist history

giga

Nash will be the most accomplished playmaking point guard that Bryant has ever played with. Only one Lakers point guard has averaged at least seven assists per game since Bryant joined the team- Nick Van Exel in 1996-97 (8.5).

Lakers starting point guards last season averaged 7.7 points and 4.3 assists per game. That ranked second-worst and fourth-worst in the NBA respectively.
T_T

I´m on a trip but i just had to came here to post that I FUCKING CALLED THIS SIX MONTHS AGO!

I´m a stupid with post history search, but i posted in one of the threads this season that the lakers would get Nash. People told me it was nearly impossible, but hey, there you go.

He makes them instant contenders once again. Trading Odom for Nash is just an incredible lucky move.

Vire

Lakers just got a lot better. Hoping it's limited to just Nash and Dwight doesn't go as well, but I'm prepared.

I'm confident we are going to get Shuttlesworth though. It's going to be awesome for spreading the floor for us.

Babalu.

my dream...my dream.....omg my dream of kobe and nash backcourt is finally here! FINALLY HERE!!!

its like 5 years late but OMG ITS FINALLY HERE!

Nash jersey on preorder.

this is me at the market 5 minutes ago i dont even give a fuck

happydance.gif

happydance.gif

giga

I´m on a trip but i just had to came here to post that I FUCKING CALLED THIS SIX MONTHS AGO!

I´m a stupid with post history search, but i posted in one of the threads this season that the lakers would get Nash. People told me it was nearly impossible, but hey, there you go.

He makes them instant contenders once again. Trading Odom for Nash is just an incredible lucky move.
QrikU.png

Vire

my dream...my dream.....omg my dream of kobe and nash backcourt is finally here! FINALLY HERE!!!

its like 5 years late but OMG ITS FINALLY HERE!

Nash jersey on preorder.

this is me at the market 5 minutes ago i dont even give a fuck

happydance.gif

happydance.gif
Wrong team...

smh.

Kogepan

Wait, the fuck just happened?

I go out for a bit and come back and the Suns traded Nash to the division rival Lakers?

The Fuck?

Could the Raptors/Knicks have offered the same four picks to the Suns? I don't really know the cap well enough to understand how a luxury tax team could sweep in and get Nash. Whats the point of clearing cap space?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Could the Raptors/Knicks have offered the same four picks to the Suns? I don't really know the cap well enough to understand how a luxury tax team could sweep in and get Nash. Whats the point of clearing cap space?

The Knicks dont have any picks till 2050 thanks to the Melo trade.

Canuck76

Banned
Should I cry or pull a "i told you so" when lakers lose to YNB and his crew?

At least that would be the end of the whining about westbrook

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
All class.

Nash also said, "For me, it would be hard to put on a Lakers jersey. That's just the way it is. You play against them so many times in the playoffs, and I just use them as an example, and I have the utmost respect for them and their organization."

Dude is a total conniver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom