• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkaz01

hmm idk if thats a good deal for beas he coulda been good with nash but he has still shown some glimps of talent i have confidence in gentry

now get gordon and the dragon

damn these free agents are coming to phoenix? cash rules errything

Pimpwerx

Is anyone panicking about Nash to the Lakers? That team still doesn't get past the Thunder. Nash and Kobe both get eaten alive by Westbrook's penetration. There's no answer for Durant or Harden either.

On the other end, Perk handles Drew and Serge takes care of Pau. Thabo can handle Kobe, Westbrook can contain the damage Nash will do, and Durant can hide on Metta.

It's a good move for LA, but with their two best players having a foot in the athletic grave, I don't think it gets them out of their conference. PEACE.

Adrian Wojnarowski: Kobe Bryant and Steve Nash talked about playing together with Lakers on Monday night, and again late this afternoon, source tells Y! about 7 minutes ago

kobe better pick his canadian ass up from the airport.

Is anyone panicking about Nash to the Lakers? That team still doesn't get past the Thunder. Nash and Kobe both get eaten alive by Westbrook's penetration. There's no answer for Durant or Harden either.

On the other end, Perk handles Drew and Serge takes care of Pau. Thabo can handle Kobe, Westbrook can contain the damage Nash will do, and Durant can hide on Metta.

It's a good move for LA, but with their two best players having a foot in the athletic grave, I don't think it gets them out of their conference. PEACE.

It's the inevitable D12-for-Bynum swap that has everyone sweating bullets. The world can be a cruel and bitter place.

Omega

Banned
OKC got rocked by injured Bosh at C paired with Haslem. Dwight would amnesty Perk so hard and fast. YNB will continue to YNB. As is OKC would still beat LA in a series but if Dwight comes it's over.

We talking real life or NBA 2K?

50% Bosh is still 200% better on offense than Dwight.

Ilyasova and Gooden shut that scrub down twice this season. Perkins would expose Dwight for the scrub that he is.

I feel like some of you are downplaying this. Nash is like worth 20 Razor Ramons. Nash with those bigs...they'll be good as fuck as long as they can stay healthy.

I'd pay good money to hear those Kobe convos with Nash. He was probably like "we'll crush OKC with you and Grant", "this is the best chance for a ring, the best situation, veteran team", "Miami won't be a problem either".

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
hey he played well for the wolves for a lil bit idk about after the injuries but didnt he do ok for a while? bettet than miami beas

he was awesome when he had a role on the team..

giga

Ilyasova and Gooden shut that scrub down twice this season. Perkins would expose Dwight for the scrub that he is.

iYYH8IvFMnXic.gif

Branduil

I'd pay good money to hear those Kobe convos with Nash. He was probably like "we'll crush OKC with you and Grant", "this is the best chance for a ring, the best situation, veteran team", "Miami won't be a problem either".

Are you actually writing Kobe/Nash fan fiction now

So lemme get this straight...

Nash chose the Lakers (OFF ALL TEAMS) over the Knicks but the Knicks keep Shumpert/Harrelson/some semblance of the young talent? And Kidd is still in play?

tumblr_ljtxocThnE1qa1saxo1_500.jpg

Can't quite put my finger on it, and I don't know you, but something about your posts and avatar combine to make you very easy to hate.

I feel like some of you are downplaying this. Nash is like worth 20 Razor Ramons. Nash with those bigs...they'll be good as fuck as long as they can stay healthy.

Yep
Shit like "ehh he'll give an extra win in the 2nd" is beyond ridiculous, even for this thread. Steve Nash is one of 4 elite pgs in the league, he put up 11apg last year with who on that team? a bunch of scrubs

Blackace

D12 is an asshat for his douchebag moves... but wha?

Blackace

Right, which is why the comparison is retarded in the first place.

Bosh lines up at center a lot as well.. but doesn't play the 4 or 5 very well in the traditional sense.. he fell in love with the jumper..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom