• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Also fuck you
038_kevin_mchale--300x300.jpg

such a shitty coach and is helping to destroy this franchise. No one wants to play for this smug fuck in the long run. Great job with this hire Morey.

linsivvi

Trade Lowry, Scola, Kshit, don't even think of resigning Camby now, Fire Morey and FUCKING TANK finally.

Also get some new damn uniforms, fucking ugliest in the league.

If that happens Lamb and Fortson will be the only guards on the Rockets roster. 9 forwards and 3 centers.

5 PF lineup?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
If that happens Lamb and Fortson will be the only guards on the Rockets roster. 9 forwards and 3 centers.

5 PF lineup?

Sounds good to me at this point (no pun intended)

Matrix

"Daryl Morey ‏@dmorey

Best of luck to @Goran_Dragic -- great player & great person. He will be missed.

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUU for trolling fans of your team

"Jonathan Feigen ‏@Jonathan_Feigen

Jonathan_Feigen reports someone close to Lin he said no to Houston "

... hahahaha

squicken

"Daryl Morey ‏@dmorey

Best of luck to @Goran_Dragic -- great player & great person. He will be missed.

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUU for trolling fans of your team

Are you actually mad he didn't sign Lin or Dragic or just mad at him in general for the rut they are in?

@paulcoro Goran Dragic contract tweak: it's a 4-year, $30M deal w/ potential to be $34M from annual $1M All-Star bonuses.

That's less than HOU offered. That's weird that both guys said no.

pilonv1

Paul Coro ‏@paulcoro

Goran Dragic contract tweak: it's a 4-year, $30M deal with potential to be $34M from annual $1M All-Star bonuses. 4th year is player option.

So it's a $30million contract. Morey loses again

Matrix

Are you actually mad he didn't sign Lin or Dragic or just mad at him in general for the rut they are in?

Mad at him in general. He should have started the tank process sooner (once Yao went down), he's not even trying to tank, it's just happening cause of his failures.

"Paul Coro ‏@paulcoro

Goran Dragic contract tweak: it's a 4-year, $30M deal with potential to be $34M from annual $1M All-Star bonuses. 4th year is player option."

So does Lin not signing the Rockets offer sheet mean he thinks he's getting a bigger deal elsewhere?

img

"Poison pill? This shit is deuterium, son. I'm talking full fucking organ failure."

squicken

Mad at him in general.

His job is to improve the team and he has failed, but for the longest time Richard Justice maintained that Alexander refused to let him tank even though Morey urged him to. This was years ago and Les wouldn't hear of it. Les deserves some of the ire imo

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So many Bulls fans are down on the potential signing of Courtney Lee.

Fucking idiots! He isn't amazing, but he would be a steal if the Bulls could get him.

Matrix

I know Morey is crazy but why is he still going after Gortat then? Not enough front court players??

Isn't that tweet from a year or two ago?

Matrix

His job is to improve the team and he has failed, but for the longest time Richard Justice maintained that Alexander refused to let him tank even though Morey urged him to. This was years ago and Les wouldn't hear of it. Les deserves some of the ire imo

I know, I'm sure if you searched some of my posts from the last week you will see me bitching about Les as well. They both have failed badly.

Matrix

What's the deal with McHale? Is that why Dragic wanted out as well as Lowry?

I'm not sure, Dragic said he loved Houston. Maybe they wouldn't guarantee him being the starter cause of McHale. I don't know. I know Chase tweeted or said something after he was traded that even he butted heads with McHale a couple of times. Bud of all people lol

Lowry hates Mchale and Mchale says he has no issues with him as of now, but once he does it will be a problem lol I don't know what to think other than this team is lost. I never supported the McHale hiring though.

Fucking idiots! He isn't amazing, but he would be a steal if the Bulls could get him.

Courtney Lee as a rookie has been better than anything at the 2 for the Bulls over the last 2 seasons

giri

Uhh he's not o.j. mayo or harden but he's going ti be one of thibs favs.

Dragic contract is getting better and better.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
But but Hinrich!
And so many fans are fawning over it. Fucking idiots, I tell you!

Courtney Lee as a rookie has been better than anything at the 2 for the Bulls over the last 2 seasons
Oh, I know.

Man I still don't get how your owner is cheap. The team is based is Chi-town for christs sake
Reinsdorf doesn't really care about basketball. He also owns the Chicago White Sox, and that's where most of his attention goes. Although, he's arguably cheap with them too.

Uhh he's not o.j. mayo or harden but he's going ti be one of thibs favs.

Dragic contract is getting better and better.
Lee's stats would suggest that he's arguably better than Mayo, but whatever. I know Thibs would love Lee.

Darkman M

"Jonathan Feigen ‏@Jonathan_Feigen

"Doesn't look like there will be a deal w Lin, either. Rockets did make offer tonight. Like Gordon, Dragic, he'll leave town w/out taking it."

Wow you have destroyed your team Morey... well done!

God damn Kad, I hope you don't defend this shit anymore. Where is all the money going to as of now... fucking Asik.

We now have one pg who doesnt even want to play on our team.

LOL

Kobe is one of the most unlikable players in professional sports. Even Lakers fans were calling him out on his temper tantrums and him completely giving up defensively during last season's playoffs. Mike Brown is still the coach. The Lakers still have a terrible bench. Their back court defense arguably got worse. Kobe still thinks he is 20. They also completely forfeited the future to get Nash. It's a terrible trade that, at best, made them marginally better. Miami is the team to beat, especially if they land Allen.

I still can't believe it. Every couple of years, the Lakers somehow find a way to pull off something magical. Loading up on top talent without having to get rid of the core pieces.

Matrix

So pathetic...

"David Weiner ‏@BimaThug
Well, for those Rockets fans calling for a rebuild...this is what it looks like. Not pretty. Be careful what you wish for.

ClutchFans.net ‏@clutchfans
@BimaThug If I believed the team was rebuilding, I'd be good, but I don't think they're doing that.

WTF and this is Clutch talking. WTF is going on with this team. I'm so confused and it's getting worse each day.

LMAO @ all the hate tweets hitting Morey. I think he needs to close his twitter account.

Kobe is one of the most unlikable players in professional sports. Even Lakers fans were calling him out on his temper tantrums and him completely giving up defensively during last season's playoffs. Mike Brown is still the coach. The Lakers still have a terrible bench. Their back court defense arguably got worse. Kobe still thinks he is 20. They also completely forfeited the future to get Nash. It's a terrible trade that, at best, made them marginally better. Miami is the team to beat, especially if they land Allen.

rob.gif

If you thought Ramon Sessions couldn't guard Westbrook then wait until Steve Nash tries to. Lakers fans are delusional. There's a reason why Nash is ringless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom