• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Paul
Deron Williams
Derrick Rose
Russell Westbrook
Tony Parker
Rajon Rondo
Steve Nash (not even close to arguable)
Irving
Curry
Jrue Holiday
Rubio
Mike Conley
Jason Kidd (for 1 season only I would rather have him)
Wall (is more talented)

Jrue Holiday blows

sub him for Ty Lawson

"Does Morey match? "

Match what? Morey and the Rockets let him go

Well done Suns. I would have payed Dragic this instead of Lin.

He basically took the same offer from the Rockets, just a little bit more. An extra 0.5 mil = overpaying? I guess in the Rockets eyes and I feel the Knicks will match the offer the Rockets gave to Lin. Now what master plan does Morey have up his sleeve... another PF I'm sure.

fuck you Morey.

Of course, Royce White to start at point and play nothing but zone.

:(

cacophony

"Does Morey match? "

Match what? Morey and the Rockets let him go

Well done Suns. I would have payed Dragic this instead of Lin.

He basically took the same offer from the Rockets, just a little bit more. An extra 0.5 mil = overpaying? I guess in the Rockets eyes and I feel the Knicks will match the offer the Rockets gave to Lin. Now what master plan does Morey have up his sleeve... another PF I'm sure.

fuck you Morey.

embrace the tank

SamuraiX-

Paul
Parker
Nash
Deron
Rondo
Calderon
Lowry
Kyrie
Rubio
Curry
Conley
easily off the top of the head

GTFO, but I'll give you the rest.

Nash
Rondo
Williams
YNB
Rose
Parker
Rubio
Paul
Lowry
Holiday
Jennings
Curry
Conley
Irving

That's without even thinking much.

Hell no @ the bold.

So I guess we'll settle on Top 15 for now.

Just going by the numbers when he started for Houston last season:
E0AQr.png

That's deserving of the contract Phoenix just gave him, all things considered.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Trade Lowry, Scola, Kshit, don't even think of resigning Camby now, Fire Morey and FUCKING TANK finally.

Also get some new damn uniforms, fucking ugliest in the league.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
He didn't say he played like ass, the comments aren't near that harsh, that's what the media WANTS them to be so they can blow it up into a big thing but it's not the case.

And like Kobe knew the Shaq comment would get out in public, how can you blame him for that. Dude was probably freaking the fuck out and blurting out whatever came on in his mind

HE TOLD THE COPS... lol

Mothman91

Speaking of PGs, Wall better be in the gym, shooting those jumpshots. If he doesn't improve it this year....I think I'm going to start the "trade Wall train".

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You don't like Holiday but are ok with Jennings?

The "Augustin" tier of points

DJ Messiah
Lin
Hill
Knight
Wall
Dragic
Kemba
Felton
Chalmers

As long as we're clear about Saint DJ being at the top of that list

giri

Paul
Parker
Nash
Deron
Rondo
Calderon
Lowry
Kyrie
Rubio
Curry
Conley

easily off the top of the head

kyrie, lowry, conley, and curry, are all entirely debatable on that list. And calderon isn't better.

goran @ 4/34 isn't that bad really. hope it's true.

pilonv1

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Houston's multi-year offer to Jeremy Lin includes back-loaded money designed to hit the Knicks hard on luxury tax, source tells Y!

This is going to be one for the ages.

cacophony

@WojYahooNBA: Houston's multi-year offer to Jeremy Lin includes back-loaded money designed to hit the Knicks hard on luxury tax, source tells Y!

@WojYahooNBA: Source close to Lin says that point guard will mull Houston's offer sheet over, and make decision on whether to sign or keep shopping.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"$8.5M average salary. High but not that high. All that marketing push to keep Goran here in Houston and you lose him over that salary. If the Rockets' offer to Lin approaches that average, I really don't know what to say."

Clutch seems confused... you know it's bad when even he's at a loss for words :(

Emwitus

Absolutely, they need to get blake the hell out, him and Barnes have been poison for this team from the day they put the jerseys on.

So true. LoL. I was playing 2k11 the other day and barnes can't finish anything at the rim...seriously. They really nailed that down LOL

Canuck76

Banned
Really a shame Nash won't be around for Dragic to emulate and learn from. Dude's already good i think he could have grown even more though in PHX.

Glad PHX got him back, sounds like Gordon really wants to be there too but NOH will keep him in house.

Matrix

"Chandler Parson tweets : smh"

LOL fuck

pilonv1

so if Lin takes Houston's offer and the Knicks can't match, do they have to throw the entire MLE at Kidd? LOL if so.

Yes. But if they do match they lose their MLE.

Simmons is loco

Bill Simmons ‏@sportsguy33

Really like Goran Dragic. 4 yrs 34m is a great price. Happy for @JaredDudley619 - now we don't have to worry about the 2013 Suns going 5-77.

But then he thought 4yrs/48mil was good value for Afflalo last year

giri

Really a shame Nash won't be around for Dragic to emulate and learn from. Dude's already good i think he could have grown even more though in PHX.

Glad PHX got him back, sounds like Gordon really wants to be there too but NOH will keep him in house.

Interesting thought though is... hopefully we can ship a deal for gordon. we got laker picks to spare!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I would definitely take Dragic over Mike Conley, come on.
Conley is consistent. He isn't asked to score like Dragic is because of the guys on his team, but he's a damned good point - and he's improved steadily throughout his career as well. People don't watch Memphis games though.
so if Lin takes Houston's offer and the Knicks can't match, do they have to throw the entire MLE at Kidd? LOL if so.

I'm sure they could land Jeff McInnis

Matrix

"Jonathan Feigen ‏@Jonathan_Feigen

"Doesn't look like there will be a deal w Lin, either. Rockets did make offer tonight. Like Gordon, Dragic, he'll leave town w/out taking it."

Wow you have destroyed your team Morey... well done!

God damn Kad, I hope you don't defend this shit anymore. Where is all the money going to as of now... fucking Asik.

We now have one pg who doesnt even want to play on our team.

giri

Conley is consistent. He isn't asked to score like Dragic is because of the guys on his team, but he's a damned good point - and he's improved steadily throughout his career as well. People don't watch Memphis games though.
i watched more memphis games than you last year, and you're wrong about him being better than goran. But he's certainly a good PG.

I'm sure they could land Jeff McInnis

Bro, Conley had his best year this year. Dragic is way more dynamic than him. The only thing that Conley has over him is defense.

Mxrz

Magical fantasy land where Dwight agreed to stay.
- Trade Anderson for Smith, let the Hawks trade him for whatever.
- Take it easy this year, let Dwight rehab.
- Buy out Hedo, go hard for Paul. Get Dwight and Smith to recruit.
- Paul, ???/Redick/JRich, Smith, Davis, Dwight 2013-14?

Stupid reality not living up to expectations.

squicken

As has been mentioned, it's stupid to pay big money to PGs when there are about 15 non-elite guys who are interchangeable. Also, if you didn't notice, they just drafted 3 point-forwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom