• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
So pathetic...

"David Weiner ‏@BimaThug
Well, for those Rockets fans calling for a rebuild...this is what it looks like. Not pretty. Be careful what you wish for.

ClutchFans.net ‏@clutchfans
@BimaThug If I believed the team was rebuilding, I'd be good, but I don't think they're doing that.

WTF and this is Clutch talking. WTF is going on with this team. I'm so confused and it's getting worse each day.

If we're rebuilding we need to unload Scola, Martin, Lowry, and at least another forward.

PG - ????? / Livingston??
SG - Lamb / ?????
SF - Parsons / White / Morris
PF - Pat / Jones
C - Asik ?? / Donuts??

Pkaz01

I hope the lakers get grant hill he really deserves to play for a competitor he gave his fucking all every game for the suns. Just hope he stays healthy. People will final notice his defense in LA.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaP674BgAvc

I guess her song didn't do much to keep Dragic in Houston.

She's probably crying her eyes out. Morey you ruined this girls life!

"Only if our team stays the same"

lol :(

Colonel Nasty... according to Clutch it doesn't seem like the team is. So wtf are they doing other than getting worse with no plan in place and looking like the laughing stock of the NBA.

Kobe is one of the most unlikable players in professional sports. Even Lakers fans were calling him out on his temper tantrums and him completely giving up defensively during last season's playoffs. Mike Brown is still the coach. The Lakers still have a terrible bench. Their back court defense arguably got worse. Kobe still thinks he is 20. They also completely forfeited the future to get Nash. It's a terrible trade that, at best, made them marginally better. Miami is the team to beat, especially if they land Allen.

1) Yes ThisWreckage, we know you don't like Kobe. I've seen several of your posts on him.

2) Yes, they mortgaged their future but they've been doing that for years.

3) Yes, Miami is still the favorite, with or without Allen.

was a good trade for the Lakers, they still don't have G-TIME though

ibhwUoATNwTp3i.gif

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Also fuck you
038_kevin_mchale--300x300.jpg

such a shitty coach and is helping to destroy this franchise. No one wants to play for this smug fuck in the long run. Great job with this hire Morey.

Now you know how Wolves fans felt.

shira

#TorLovesJC

There must be a cute Asian girl in tdot that can write a song how we need to keep everything the same

Nash is now the most popular PG in LA, if Sessions decides to come back he'll have to settle for #2.

Runners up: Chris Paul, Steve Blake, Darius Morris, Eric Bledsoe, Pau Gasol.

I'm going to predict that Cuban will look to absorb contracts since he couldn't land a free agent. Expect him to go after Iggy and/or Al Jefferson. They'll likely resign Delonte West and go after Kaman or Camby as well.

If Kidd re-ups in Dallas, Knicks are kinda fucked.

Douglas/ Felton?/ Lin?
Shump/JR
Melo/ Novak
Amare/Jared
Chandler/Jort

Sessions is available New York.

Iggy and Dirk would be pretty nasty... actually

The only logical move for the Mavs is to absorb huge contracts. They can still amnesty Haywood and they have a ton of cap space. They could get Lowry and have Kidd back him up, resign Delonte West, and try to absorb big contracts like David Lee/Iggy. They could fill in roster spots with cheaper players like Kaman and Camby. They do still have Marion as well. I'm convinced that they can be pretty good given the right moves.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Takes a jab at Houston at the end of the article.

Normally I would say "fuck that guy" but the Rockets organization deserves every slam they get right now.

By signing and trading guys and packaging them with picks? What do these rumored deals look like?

Iggy has a terrible contract and they're trying to get Turner more playing time. They'll part with him in a heartbeat due to his expensive and longterm contract. Never underestimate the ability to take on salary. Cuban is no stranger to this.

Iggy has a terrible contract and they're trying to get Turner more playing time. They'll part with him in a heartbeat due to his expensive and longterm contract. Never underestimate the ability to take on salary. Cuban is no stranger to this.

Yea I don't doubt Dallas ends up with a higher payroll but what do The Mavs have to offer The Sixers or Rockets?

Roddy, Picks....... No one wants Haywood's contract, maybe Vince cause his last year is a team option.

Yea I don't doubt Dallas ends up with a higher payroll but what do The Mavs have to offer The Sixers or Rockets?

Roddy, Picks....... No one wants Haywood or Vince

The Rockets have no choice but to give Lowry away. He does not want to be there. They could throw their recent draft picks to Houston and Houston would take it. It wouldn't take much to get players like Iggy or Al Jefferson either because they're on cramped teams with young players. Those teams would just be happy to get rid of the contracts.

The Rockets have no choice but to give Lowry away. He does not want to be there. They could throw their recent draft picks to Houston and Houston would take it. It wouldn't take much to get players like Iggy or Al Jefferson either because they're on cramped teams with young players. Those teams would just be happy to get rid of the contracts.

Yea I get that part, but they can't simply give Dallas players with big contracts for nothing. Dallas would have to send them something to make the numbers work. Haywood's contract doesn't come close to Jefferson's 1 year 15 mil he has left. And why would Utah want Haywood until the 2015/2016 season? Picks? maybe I guess. But Dallas would have to throw in another player or two, Utah can get better value for that big of an expiring I think.

Vince Carter/ Roddy/ Wright and Picks for Lowry could happen. But Dallas set themselves up to sign free agents, not trade for pieces.

Branduil

Yea I get that part, but they can't simply give Dallas players with big contracts for nothing. Dallas would have to send them something to make the numbers work. Haywood's contract doesn't come close to Jefferson's 1 year 15 mil he has left. And why would Utah want Haywood until the 2015/2016 season? Picks? maybe I guess. But Dallas would have to throw in another player or two, Utah can get better value for that big of an expiring I think.

Vince Carter/ Roddy/ Wright and Picks for Lowry could happen. But Dallas set themselves up to sign free agents, not trade for pieces.

You don't have to match salaries if you're under the cap.

aznpxdd

Ah...still remember the days when I dropped 50 points on Kado with Mo.

Then I traded Mo to ph33nix and he also dropped 50 points on Kado with him.

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom