• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

... fuck.

C'mon Nets/Raptors/Suns! Someone get Camby!

He still has interest in the Heat. He cancelled his visit b/c they used the MLE on Ray and he won't take the minimum. He wants a S&T and has listed both Heat and NYK as places he's interested in. But he wants $3m/yr

DCX

DCX
Trade Camby for Jordan.
after December 15 trade Camby back to Houston for a 1st
Both teams win

Hell, I'd take Lee over Camby. KNICKS DO NOT NEED ANOTHER BENCH PF. They need a SG who can hit a jumper and I daresay Foye and Lee can do that.

He wouldn't play PF, he would anchor our defense at C off the bench and at times at PF to spell Amar'e. When Tyson was resting or in foul trouble our defense fell apart. Camby can help keep some intimidation and intensity until Chandler can return to the game.

JR Smith is going to be our starting 2 guard until Shump returns. Get used to that. We might get lucky and get a sign and trade and sign someone who can hit a three but is that guy really going to break the lineup?

I see us running a three guard rotation with Kidd, Lin and JR. Melo and Novack and Amar'e/Chandler/Camby with Jorts getting some minutes that Jeffries used to get.

DCX

KingGondo

Banned
@ESPNSteinLine: Blake Griffin is a mortal lock for roster spot No. 10 and Andre Iguodala and James Harden are clear faves for No. 11 & No. 12. As it stands
Hmm... Could be the USA Thunder. That would be cool.

Cp3 - Deron
Kobe - Westbrook
Durant - Melo
Lebron - Griffin
Chandler - Love

With Harden and Iggy as the other 2 players is my guess as to what the team will be.

Just don't see Davis making it without the committee panicking about not having a 2nd 7 footer.

I don't see Gordon getting it over Harden with his injury history and well, he sucked balls in international play last time. Gay has a shot, but I think they will value Iggy's defense.

edit: Of course the AP breaks the story as I post that, lol.

Brian Mahoney ‏@briancmahoney
AP source: Iguodala, Griffin, Harden take last 3 U.S. Olympic team spots. Gay, Gordon, Davis miss out.

Fjordson

Why Iggy? Doesn't he usually play the 3? I'd say the team is set at the 3 spot. Should take Davis over him and have him back up Chandler.

Cp3 - Deron
Kobe - Westbrook
Durant - Melo
Lebron - Griffin
Chandler - Love

With Harden and Iggy as the other 2 players is my guess as to what the team will be.

Just don't see Davis making it without the committee panicking about not having a 2nd 7 footer.

I don't see Gordon getting it over Harden with his injury history and well, he sucked balls in international play last time. Gay has a shot, but I think they will value Iggy's defense.

edit: Of course the AP breaks the story as I post that, lol.

haha

What do you mean by this statement, Sancha?

giga

Why Iggy? Doesn't he usually play the 3? I'd say the team is set at the 3 spot. Should take Davis over him and have him back up Chandler.
Defensive stopper.

Final roster:

w0xmt.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom