• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd start KD and bring Melo off the bench, KD moves without the ball much better than Melo.

If standing at the 3 point line waiting for Westbrook to pound the ball for 15 seconds is "moving without the ball". Though I would start Durant simply because he stretches the floor better.

abuC

If standing at the 3 point line waiting for Westbrook to pound the ball for 15 seconds is "moving without the ball". Though I would start Durant simply because he stretches the floor better.

Why move when Westbrook has the ball, you're not getting it regardless :D

He used to fly all over the place when Maynor was healthy.

RBH

AaJYO.jpg

giga

Kobe is fantastic at international ball and many guys--especially these young ones--look to him for leadership. He should be on the team.

etiolate

Banned
Article on Cousins:

http://www.slamonline.com/online/the-magazine/features/2012/07/boogies-nights-demarcus-cousins/

More disapproval remains for his perceived lack of composure when discussing said on-court frustrations. One game after his career-best against the Suns, the NBA fined DMC $25K for criticizing the officiating in a loss to the Clippers. His post-game comments included barbs aimed at Blake Griffin, whom he described as “babied” and “an actor.”

Not surprisingly, Cousins issued no apology, offered no retraction. In fact, rather than wanting to explain away the remarks, he stands by them. “I still feel that way,” Cousins says. “[Griffin] is a good player, but I feel like some of the things he gets aren’t really earned and are just given to him. There are other players like myself, who don’t get any type of credit. It’s just, ‘Oh, he’s an immature player with talent.’”

“As of right now, I’d rank myself top three. And that’s behind Dwight and Andrew Bynum. But I feel like I’ll be passing them soon, as well.”

And Big Cous has a simple set of goals for his summer. “Come back even more dominant, in better shape, in a better mind frame, more of a leader.” As for a Playoff run next year? “It’s going to start with me. I’m going to have to step up even more. And my teammates are going to have to follow.”

The M.O.B

People think Miami vs Boston is a rivalry now? wtf I keep hearing this "Ray went to the rival".

After meeting them in the playoffs only 3 times ever in history afaik?

Really?

Maybe "Lebron vs Boston" but even that is ehhh

People think Miami vs Boston is a rivalry now? wtf I keep hearing this "Ray went to the rival".

After meeting them in the playoffs only 3 times ever in history afaik?

Really?

Maybe "Lebron vs Boston" but even that is ehhh

Well, he's 2-2 against them for the playoffs, so it isn't crazy. Also, no love.

SamuraiX-

Great article. Loved the fact that he didn't back down from his comments about Bitch-Griff.

I expect nothing but improvement all-around from DMC this season.

at this point DMC is a less efficient Al Jefferson .. with less passing skills.

Tyreke doesn't help though

Except even in his sleep DMC is a far superior passer compared to Al.

linsivvi

I'm sure that was related to the daunting task of trying to create for Lamar Odom.

Actually it pains me to see that Kidd declined so much last year. He made a lot of stupid attempts passing into the post that resulted in turnovers. Got nothing to do with his teammates.

Like I said before, he should've retired on a high note after the championship, but I guess he doesn't care about looking Fisher bad at times as long as someone's willing to pay.

Actually it pains me to see that Kidd declined so much last year. He made a lot of stupid attempts passing into the post that resulted in turnovers. Got nothing to do with his teammates.

Like I said before, he should've retired on a high note after the championship, but I guess he doesn't care about looking Fisher bad at times as long as someone's willing to pay.
maybe it was the condensed season.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom