• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
damn those legs are skinny
sTrme.jpg

nice hair cut russell? smh but lookin sexy big dawg
PouIG.jpg

"we don't need you anyways chris, we got steve now!"
haylA.jpg

Pkaz01

LOL @ 2 the only 2 coaches from the nba on the olympic team being currently unemployed because they got fired last season.

and just wtf at the team physician being from portland. Really?

salty celtics fan and bleacher report...i like

Also, maybe you didn't catch the memo, Ray, but Paul Pierce was also almost traded at the deadline (Twitter). Rondo's name comes up in trade rumors weekly. There were rumors that the C's were considering dealing Kevin Garnett for Josh Smith (NESN.com).

Do you see any of those guys throwing a hissy fit? No, because they are too loyal, too competitive and too honorable to leave Boston's organization hanging by going and taking up shop with a team that has become its biggest rival.

Yes, you heard that right. Miami, not the Los Angeles Lakers, is currently the Celtics' biggest rival.
Garnett and Pierce? Sure, they'll remember the 2008 title that they won with Allen, and they'll remember the outstanding five-year ride that they enjoyed together. But what they'll remember most of all is Allen turning his back on them and the entire city of Boston by taking his talents to South Beach—signing with a team that has ousted the Celtics from the playoffs two years running.

looooool
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...y-allen-turns-back-on-celtics-signs-with-heat

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Its kinda funny how Celtics fans can't remember how they were the evil superteam before Miami.

well I am pretty sure a rivalry requires both sides having beaten each other

also they are such ungratefal fans....take away the 08 title and they haven't won since 87

Emwitus

you have to be past your prime and get traded to not be evil?

gotcha

No you have to NOT do a show based on making a decision and NOT proclaim you are going to win 8 championships before you have stepped on the court. At least that's what i think.

Emwitus

KG basically said he wish he never played for Minnesota.

"douchebron" will never reach KG levels of douche

But KG was never hated in MN or America like the big 3 were despised. They were never considered the EVIL trio like DY was proclaiming. Oh and Lebron did reach far beyond KG levels of douche with the decision lets not kid ourselves here LOL WE ALREADY Won

No you have to NOT do a show based on making a decision and NOT proclaim you are going to win 8 championships before you have stepped on the court. At least that's what i think.

No you have to NOT chase down 6 foot European point guards and get on all 4 and bark at them like dogs and do NOT say "We ain't coming back to LA!" after you tie a series 1-1

We can play this game all day long

Emwitus

No you have to NOT chase down 6 foot European point guards and get on all 4 and bark at them like dogs and do NOT say "We ain't coming back to LA!" after you tie a series 1-1

No we can not. America never considered the celtics on the same level of evil as the heat. This shouldn't even be an argument. Boys please. It's like the heat winning went back in time and erased the big 3 douchness levels of wade and bron prior to the 2011 season.

3988186831_b186849b41_o.jpg

linsivvi

We ain't coming back to LA was Pierce.

KG was a douche but I will cut him some slack because McHale basically ruined the franchise for years and is going to do that to the Rockets, except this time with the help of a wizard.

No we can not. America never considered the celtics on the same level of evil as the heat. This shouldn't even be an argument. Boys please. It's like the heat winning went back in time and erased the big 3 douchness levels of wade and bron prior to the 2010 season.

3988186831_b186849b41_o.jpg

Yes, the rest of over-emotional, uninformed, "casual fan" America is on your side

Way to go!

Don't even get me started on what America has long considered "evil", Lakers and Celtics fan

We ain't coming back to LA was Pierce.

KG was a douche but I will cut him some slack because McHale basically ruined the franchise for years and is going to do that to the Rockets, except this time with the help of a wizard.

I know, I just brought it to bring up more players. And the fact that he roots for a douche team. But now this is "who is the bigger douche!"

You really don't remember losing to the C's in the first round in 2010?

If you've seen my monthly post of "Fuck Jermaine O'Neal and his 5 rebounds in the whole series" then you would know I remember

Besides that we were still in the Michael Beasley era. We were just a bitch to slap on the way to the finals for them back then.

Pimpwerx

But KG was never hated in MN or America like the big 3 were despised. They were never considered the EVIL trio like DY was proclaiming. Oh and Lebron did reach far beyond KG levels of douche with the decision lets not kid ourselves here LOL WE ALREADY Won

You didn't get the memo? We already won! Championships are a cure-all. Your rage is currently outdated and needs to be updated to the latest D12 revision. PEACE.

Vyer

The Decision was real douchey.

But it would have to be a weekly series just renewed for its fifth season to reach KG levels of douche.

Talon

Rondo hit me with a bottle of cocoa butter once when I was standing in front of KG's locker. He apologized.

Not a douche.

Gabyskra

Banned
Yes, the rest of over-emotional, uninformed, "casual fan" America is on your side

Way to go!

Don't even get me started on what America has long considered "evil", Lakers and Celtics fan

Oh my god, here's your typical 14 year old kid proud of having an xbox and halo, absolutely sure that it means he's "hardcore".

Yeah yeah, casual fans hate LeBron, it's well known that those fans won't tend to side with Goliath. Please, your whole town reeks of casualness and fairweather stretched white shirts.

Freaking whole era was tailor made for bitches, with the circle under the basket, removal of handchecking, etc, all made for primadonnas who crown themselves kings seven times when they only win their first title after they have lost all their hair.

Go root for the Marlins.

Oh my god, here's your typical 14 year old kid proud of having an xbox and halo, absolutely sure that it means he's "hardcore".

Yeah yeah, casual fans hate LeBron, it's well known that those fans won't tend to side with Goliath. Please, your whole town reeks of casualness and fairweather stretched white shirts.

Freaking whole era was tailor made for bitches, with the circle under the basket, removal of handchecking, etc, all made for primadonnas who crown themselves kings seven times when they only win their first title after they have lost all their hair.

Go root for the Marlins.

now now child. come back after you have wiped off your tears and then we can talk

streaming confetti after a playoff win is REAL FAN

KG basically said he wish he never played for Minnesota.

"douchebron" will never reach KG levels of douche
KG's hate was/is for the organization, not the fanbase. Our owner basically said that Garnett was mailing it in his last season here. Which is BS. To Garnett, who is a very loyal person, this was a betrayal.

He has shown much more douchiness in BOS but the Timberwolves hate is not a good example of it.

Go root for the Marlins.

Better than rooting for the Knicks....at least the Marlins won 2 titles within the last 15 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom