• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

Ben Golliver ‏@blazersedge
Kobe Bryant to LeBron James: WRAP IT UP... http://twitpic.com/a5jnng/full (getty images)

JslGR.jpg

Most likely what you said, but damn if I don't want to keep Royce. This is all stupid any way. I just have this feeling Howard would be willing to leave the money and walk then play for us. The fact he wouldn't even play a few months in Houston in a strike shorten season should just make you go wtf do not want!

I dont want him either, but i dont think he'll leave that money on the table. I would like to keep Royce, Donuts, Parson and Lamb which means we'll end up with Morris, Patterson, and Jones.

squicken

Which means it's the Rockets... who the heck else is stockpiled out the ass with picks and young players with upside.

Wait you don't want the Dwight trade to Houston? It would be a fantastic thing if they pull it off. They are going nowhere w/o a star. Morey can surround him with players. I think there's a good chance he'd stay, and if not, then it's just a one year delay on the tanking.

cacophony

I'm gonna be pissed if we give up Parsons, Lamb and/or White in a Dwight deal. So you know all three are going to be included.

Martin + Scola + any picks I am 100% fine with tho

I seriously am. I'm sick and tired of being a sucker. It's one thing to support a team who is trying, but just can't attract free agents for whatever reason, or crumbles due to unfair injuries. The Bulls, however, are seated in a major market, have been the most profitable NBA team for a decade, and continue to be cheap and make horrendous FO mistakes. The only good thing they've done in a decade is being gifted a #1 pick by Stern. It's one thing to not be able to get a true viable 2nd option, but while other teams are improving, and the best you can do is get fucking Kirk Hinrich? It's shameful. No, I don't want to hear about Rose's injury making this a wasted year, anyway. Hinrich is being signed to a multi-year deal, and if you agree to pay your back up center $15 mil in one year, then you're completely idiotic, and I can't stand it.

As long as people keep supporting this team, Reinsdorf knows he'll get away with it, so I say fuck it.

Don't do this to me, damn it!!

Oh man. . . . . . .

This is like the fusion of greatness. I can't believe it!
and I thought you were a real Boozer fan

smh

Nori Chan

Dude, they resigned Kirk Hinrich and overpaid Asik, while (reportedly) getting rid of three guys. They did worse than nothing! The Bulls fanbase was filling up the UC even when they were a lottery team, and they would understand given Rose's injury.
let me be the first to welcome you to lakers age soul playa

We'll look like this assuming we get matched and dont do the sign and trades because the offer was enough. Giving up Parsons, Lamb, White, Donuts, Martin, Tor pick and Dallas pick.

Livingston / Machado??
Lee?? / Q??
Morris / Jones
Scola / Davis?? / Patterson
Howard / Camby??

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I dont want him either, but i dont think he'll leave that money on the table. I would like to keep Royce, Donuts, Parson and Lamb which means we'll end up with Morris, Patterson, and Jones.

Funny thing is Dwight is so dumb he doesn't realize that Yao left a huge fan base and the guy could become huge in China $$$. Plus no state income tax $$$. I just know this has to do with following in the footsteps of Dream... the pressure to finally after so long bring another championship to Houston would be on his back ( and after watching Tmac/Yao fail, well the pressure is worse) I can't think of any other reason to hate on the Rockets as much as he has :\

But he's got some strange man crush on Brooklyn and would make plenty of money through other means.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wait you don't want the Dwight trade to Houston? It would be a fantastic thing if they pull it off. They are going nowhere w/o a star. Morey can surround him with players. I think there's a good chance he'd stay, and if not, then it's just a one year delay on the tanking.

I don't want to get rid of some of the players they drafted for a guy that clearly has no love at all for Houston. I don't care for him any longer, rather move on. Next years draft class from what I have read is even worse. This is a league of two or three superstars teaming up with each other now. Who is Morey gonna get that pleases Howard? Bitch has a man crush on Deron.

Dwight does have the ability to get a coach fired... so I guess from that standpoint, I wouldn't mind lol I fucking hate McHale.

giri

Funny thing is Dwight is so dumb he doesn't realize that Yao left a huge fan base and the guy could become huge in China $$$. Plus no state income tax $$$. I just know this has to do with following in the footsteps of Dream... the pressure to finally after so long bring another championship to Houston would be on his back ( and after watching Tmac/Yao fail, well the pressure is worse) I can't think of any other reason to hate on the Rockets as much as he has :\

But he's got some strange man crush on Brooklyn and would make plenty of money through other means.

Dwight has back problems already.

Dwights not asian.

The fuck would he want with the rockets? Seriously, their med staff are only ahead of portlands.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
You put a Kane mask on someone, and greatness is guaranteed.

I keep posting it, but Kobe should keep the goatee, but just cover it with this.

kobe-kane.jpg

Kobe looks like the Gimp in the Kane mask..

Matrix

Dwight has back problems already.

Dwights not asian.

The fuck would he want with the rockets? Seriously, their med staff are only ahead of portlands.

Duh Dwights not asian lol Follow the Rockets. Fucking Steve Francis, Bonzi Wells and others got shoe deals etc etc over in China. Chinese fans still post on the Clutch forums. He would become even more popular. They have a loyalty to the Rockets cause of Yao. They didn't walk like DM did when Tmac got traded.

I do agree with you on the Rockets med staff and back shit.... both don't mix well.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Multiple sources confirm that Lakers-age has acquired a late round bowl of dicks for dignity and cash considerations.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Duh Dwights not asian lol Follow the Rockets. Fucking Steve Francis, Bonzi Wells and others got shoe deals etc etc over in China Chinese fans still post on the Clutch forums. They have a loyalty to the Rockets cause of Yao. They didn't walk like DM did when Tmac got traded.

I do agree with you on the Rockets med staff and back shit.... both don't mix well.

Lin would be HUGE for the Rockets...

Lin and Dwight would be epic

(overseas money-wise)

Also Chinese are fashion whores (like Japan) they know D12 Kobe and whoever..

Matrix

Lin would be HUGE for the Rockets...

Lin and Dwight would be epic

(overseas money-wise)

Also Chinese are fashion whores (like Japan) they know D12 Kobe and whoever..

That would be huge, but the Knicks will match.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
except heat age recruited you first and all we did was get slapped away
I'll be honest, I like Heat-AGE (shadowlark, notwithstanding). I think you guys get more hatred than necessary, but you guys are new to the hate train. Lakers have been getting hated on for a decade. Yeah, things may ebb and flow, but you know that the hatred is coming back to them, eventually.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I think, even without Howard, Lakers have a great chance against OKC this year. They won't win the big one with Brooks as their coach. BTW, I've been out of the loop for a while, who's the Lakers coach now?

giri

Duh Dwights not asian lol Follow the Rockets. Fucking Steve Francis, Bonzi Wells and others got shoe deals etc etc over in China. Chinese fans still post on the Clutch forums. He would become even more popular. They have a loyalty to the Rockets cause of Yao. They didn't walk like DM did when Tmac got traded.

If Dwight wanted a shoe deal in China now, he could get it. He doesn't need to be on the rockets to get one. It's a turrible selling point. He's a big enough brand in and of himself ATM that he can get deals anywhere.

Multiple sources confirm that Lakers-age has acquired a late round bowl of dicks for dignity and cash considerations.

Dignity? Lakers? i lol'd.

SamuraiX-

Looks like Nigeria just knocked out the Dominican Republic to qualify for the Olympics.

Francisco Garcia did everything he could to keep his sorry ass bunch of chump teammates but alas.

pilonv1

Andy Katz ‏@ESPNAndyKatz

Nigeria beats Dominican Republic for London Olympic bid. Nigeria with plenty of former college stars and NBA talent (Diogu, Farouq-Aminu).

fuk yo "recruiting trip" Cal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom