• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

AKA last year lmao...

Xfrwk.gif

Courtney Lee is about the same as Afflalo except he doesn't make the big money. Lee is more explosive and can get to the rim easily. His finishing isn't as good as Afflalo's, and sometimes he likes to shoot a little too much, but Lee is worth something similar to Afflalo (though not the amount Afflalo got from Denver).

Lee has really worked on his offensive game and is a viable 3rd option with pretty good defense (lotta steals). He stopped the dumb passes and the bad finishing two years ago, made great strides last year. Sad to see him go.

I doubt he's a legitimate 3rd option on offense on a championship team, but all he would need to do for the Bulls is play his best defense and knock down open 3s. The problem with Korver and Brewer is that when either was on the floor, you either have to give up offense or defense at the SG position, which wouldn't be a problem with Lee. I think he would be good for the Bulls.

@Tommy Dee: Nets fans should be frustrated at how close the deal was. Gilbert pulled away. Source says magic "have better options" than two-way deal w nets
better options? lakers-houston perhaps.
i love this shit. its more interesting than soap opera.
Popcorn-09-Psych.gif

SUPREME1

Banned
Gracias Don Viakado.

DEE-WIGHT BASKETBALL!!
DEE-WIGHT BASKETBALL!!
DEE-WIGHT BASKETBALL!!
DEE-WIGHT BASKETBALL!!
DEE-WIGHT BASKETBALL!!
DEE-WIGHT BASKETBALL!!
DEE-WIGHT BASKETBALL!!
DEE-WIGHT BASKETBALL!!
DEE-WIGHT BASKETBALL!!
DEE-WIGHT BASKETBALL!!
DEE-WIGHT BASKETBALL!!
DEE-WIGHT BASKETBALL!!

October, November and December of 2010 are last year now, despite happening 21 months ago, haven't you heard? lulz.
5-7 straight pages of horrible posts and fake facts now... isn't that a NBA-GAF record? Konex never got like this before. Not even Pimp did.

'11-'12 was last season. It's over, it has past, it was the last season. We are currently in the offseason, '12-'13 is the upcoming season.

Ehh im pretty sure its just semantical. Referring to 11-12 as this season and 10-11 as last isn't too far fetched....

5-7 straight pages of horrible posts and fake facts now... isn't that a NBA-GAF record? Konex never got like this before. Not even Pimp did.
Fake facts? I posted proof for everything I posted.....just because your illiterate ass can't comprehend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom