• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
good comeback

If Argentina didn't play like shit in the opening minutes, who knows.

Cloudy

Banned
Coach K is out of his mind. Doing mass subs and taking out hot guys halfway thru 10 minute quarters? Melo at 5 for most of the game? It's ridiculous

giga

All I saw Lebron do at the end was set moving screens. Oh and travel a bit.
I saw one moving screen and one travel from him in the 4th. Otherwise, Argentina set screens on nearly every play they ran the entire game. Like half of Scola's were moving/KG screens.

linsivvi

Coach K is out of his mind. Doing mass subs and taking out hot guys halfway thru 10 minute quarters? Melo at 5 for most of the game? It's ridiculous

Let's put aside the fact that Coach K knows maybe a little bit more about basketball than you do, this is a meaningless warm up game. It's like during preseason games where coaches mess with their lineups.

Cloudy

Banned
Let's put aside the fact that Coach K knows maybe a little bit more about basketball than you do, this is a meaningless warm up game. It's like during preseason games where coaches mess with their lineups.

Let's hope that's what it is cos this team will lose to Spain if he manages the lineups like he's been doing

I saw one moving screen and one travel from him in the 4th. Otherwise, Argentina set screens on nearly every play they ran the entire game. Like half of Scola's were moving/KG screens.

I'm confused

Are you becoming a Nets fan or are you just so happy to see Joe Johnson in a Nets uniform?

Pimpwerx

This is the time to experiment with lineups, before the Olympic tourney. That's what it looked like to me anyway. I'm assuming Love and Iggy won't see the floor in the Olympics unless it's a blowout. As useless as tits on a bull. PEACE.

Cloudy

Banned
This is the time to experiment with lineups, before the Olympic tourney. That's what it looked like to me anyway. I'm assuming Love and Iggy won't see the floor in the Olympics unless it's a blowout. As useless as tits on a bull. PEACE.

Iggy actually hits 3s and his defense is nice. I'm not saying they shouldn't play but stop the mass substitutions lol

coach K is just in a courtrivals state of mind, that's all

aw shit, I miss the courtrivals days, telling my friends on a few nights I had to be at home by 9 to "watch a TV show"

Pimpwerx

9f0Dx.jpg

acsZK.gif

cf_tmac_mr_glass.jpg

uxoCZ.gif

S6vLD.gif

LOL! Some awesome Lebron trollface gifs at RGM. PEACE.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Are you cheering for France too?

Brazil?

Ginobli ain't got shit coming, just like in the playoffs now.

But feel free to keep rooting for losers.

I actually want to see Argentina vs. Lithuania in a meaningful game. The atmosphere and crowd for that game would be off the charts. People would get hurt and rocks would be thrown.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...-erik-spoelstra-0721-20120720,0,2211894.story

"Behind closed doors, it was definitely a sense of accomplishment for him," Heat assistant coach David Fizdale said. "It was vindication for him and getting the monkey off his back."

Making public appearances was much easier during the week Spoelstra spent in Las Vegas scouting the Heat's team in the NBA Summer League. It was sort of his way of taking a delayed victory lap. He readily signed autographs from his seat at the scorer's table, and was easily the most popular coach among fans.

There was a noticeable difference in the "pep in his step," as his players liked to say.

"His swag done came up a little bit,"
guard Terrel Harris said. "I've been noticing it. But he deserves it. He's been working hard. He's been so focused. I mean he's still focused, but this is the loosest I've seen him. He's smiling more, but he'll probably be back on the drawing board thinking of ways to win another ring."

what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom