• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Dion Waiters is disappointing? You don't say.

Also pretty neat somebody would spend time to write about 52 guys in summer league. And by neat I mean crazy.

Dion Waiters is disappointing? You don't say.

Also pretty neat somebody would spend time to write about 52 guys in summer league. And by neat I mean crazy.

Yeah, but you have to respect it just a little bit. The guy must have watched several days worth of SL games over the last few weeks. And to show my bias, I LOVE that he had MKG at 2 despite only playing in one game.

giga

Knicks will match the 60 mil

tumblr_lk2c03rhj01qah9gwo1_500.gif

lol top 50 Charles Barkley quotes

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan."

Ernie: "Did they recognize you in South Dakota?"
Charles: "Yes, they did. It was easy because I was the only black person there. When they see me walking down the street they say 'There he goes again'. And when I come back the next year they say 'He's back yawl!'"

After throwing a guy through a 1st floor window in a bar Charles was in front of the judge.
Judge: "Your sanctions are community service and a fine, do you have any regrets?"
Charles: "Yeah I regret we weren't on a higher floor"

That fucking Jason Alexander gun thread.

i just need to stick to this thread and this thread only.

lol. I have decided (for the most part) to avoid the following related threads: Israel v.Palestine, gun rights, feminism, 9/11, and am trying to avoid posting in Nintendo related ones too.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Aggrey Sam ‏@CSNBullsInsider
Source confirms Marco Bellinelli's deal with the Bulls is done. Also: Bulls attempting to sign summer-leaguer Malcolm Thomas to 1-year deal.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SamuraiX-

Aggrey Sam ‏@CSNBullsInsider
Source confirms Marco Bellinelli's deal with the Bulls is done. Also: Bulls attempting to sign summer-leaguer Malcolm Thomas to 1-year deal.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nice.

Thomas looked good in SL for you guys. Glad he's getting an opportunity to prove himself.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
It won't take long for Ray Allen to experience a reunion with the Boston Celtics.

While the complete NBA schedule will not be released until later this week, the Sun Sentinel has learned that the Miami Heat will open the 2012-13 NBA regular season on Tuesday Oct. 30 at AmericanAirlines Arena against the Celtics, who lost Allen to the Heat as a free agent.

The Heat's rematch of the 2012 NBA Finals will have to wait a bit longer, with the Heat to host the Oklahoma City Thunder on Christmas Day.

The Sun Sentinel also has learned that the Heat's first road game will be on Friday Nov. 2 at Madison Square Garden against the New York Knicks.

The Heat also will play a day game on New Year's Eve at the Amway Center against the Orlando Magic.

The Heat is scheduled for only one visit to Brooklyn to face the Brooklyn Nets, on Jan 30. In addition, the Sun Sentinel has learned the Heat will play Jan. 17 at Staples Center against the Los Angeles Lakers, and then host the Lakers for their lone visit South Florida visit on Feb. 10.

charsace

Would love that. Seems like it's a trend going on in the NBA nowadays with teams returning to the more classic jersey styles. Hope the Kings follow suit, but I'm okay with the ones they have now too.

tQM6P.gif

Can't believe there are rumors of the Jazz trading a lotto pick for him.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
He can sit in the lane in international play, something that the NBA made hard to do. And there is no auto foul line under the basket.

That doesn't make him a better defender. The rules just hide his weaknesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom