• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Here's hoping we get a coach who let's LA, Lillard and Batum just play ball. Because that's the only 3 options we got.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
No more basketball after this game for a whole 39 hours. Time to find a new hobby.

SamuraiX-

John Schuhmann ‏@johnschuhmann
In the 4 exhibitions, USA has been outscored 116-115 in 58 minutes without any bigs (Chandler, Love or Davis) on the floor.

I wish Davis would get more playing time. Just give him all of Melo's minutes.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife

It might be laughed at but Spain has 3 legit big men that would eat Davis and Chandler alive. However without Rubio running point, Spain doesn't have a chance. The only complete team that could give the US a run would be Nigeria because Nigeria plays the ugliest basketball in the world and still wins. It's an amazing sight to see.

pilonv1

If I was 6'7 and had guys 5'10" or shorter guarding me I'd try to go through them too.

Didn't register that he was only a junior, and wont be a college freshman until next year. Pretty sure that video is only about 10 plays from a bunch of different angles anyway.

Are the Bucks going to keep both Udoh and Sanders with Henson playing great and with so much money committed to Dalembert and Gooden? Seems like the Spurs and Celtics and other contenders really need someone like Udoh or Sanders.

linsivvi

You guys are seriously getting hyped by Adam Morrison all over again?

Dude averaged 20 points in the summer league when he was with the Lakers too. He always plays well against inferior competitions.

The Clippers might have found themselves a sixth man for cheap. Dude turned the corner playing in Europe.

In January 2012, Morrison signed with Beşiktaş Milangaz for the rest of the 2011-12 season. However, he left the team in April 2012 due to a lack of playing time.

Sure he did. Not getting playing time in Turkey really helped his game.

pilonv1

I refuse to believe there isn't a spot for Adam Morrison in this league. After watching some of the wastes of space we saw last season he couldn't be any worse.

Fjordson

I honestly think Davis could contribute. I mean, not major minutes. He doesn't need to be the sixth man or anything, but as of now he isn't even seeing the floor (that is if this Argentina game is what to expect as far as playing time goes). With that reach and athleticism on defense I feel like he'd be a net positive against some of these teams.

Like when the ESPN dude asked Fran Fraschilla what his role might be he said he could get the towels...lmao. Seems weird to me.

Jesus Christ. It was only about a year and a half ago that the Heat players were crying in the locker room. WTF happened? Everything in the world has gone to shit since the Heat were 9-8. :(

nWo.jpg

Justice was served

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I refuse to believe there isn't a spot for Adam Morrison in this league. After watching some of the wastes of space we saw last season he couldn't be any worse.

Put him back on the Lakers. Nash will get him 20.

You guys are seriously getting hyped by Adam Morrison all over again?

Dude averaged 20 points in the summer league when he was with the Lakers too. He always plays well against inferior competitions.

Sure he did. Not getting playing time in Turkey really helped his game.

The only purpose to have him on your team is to use him as a human victory cigar. If he makes a FG, then it'd be like the crowd getting free tacos.

Or you can start him against the Bobcats just to troll MJ.

He'd be like the 11/12th man. I'd rather have him than Bobby Simmons at the moment.

SamuraiX-

Damian Lillard, Then Everyone Else: Ranking The 52 Rookies At Summer League

THE DISAPPOINTMENTS

32. Thomas Robinson, Kings

The scary thing about Robinson's Summer League is how differently he played than he did at Kansas. Rather than throw his weight around inside, which is why he was drafted No. 5 overall, Robinson was content to play point forward and drift out on the perimeter. There were so, so many possessions where his foot never even touched the paint. Unless the Kings are planning on turning their rebounding beast of a prospect into Boris Diaw, this was Robinson's doing.

Because he was given liberty to dominate the ball, Robinson managed to put up numbers. But his efficiency was poor, his turnovers (nearly five a game) were obscenely high, and the guy that seemed unafraid to go up against even the very best prospects looked like he wanted to prove he was someone else. There's room for experimentation in Summer League, but Robinson took it too far.

Pretty much.

I hope Keith doesn't allow that kinda shit during the regular season... but then again, who am I kidding? He'll probably experiment with starting T-Rob at SF with JT/DMC @ PF/C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom