• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
o603n7.jpg

Kobe Bryant said:

I just so happen to be staying in the same hotel with the Australian swim team. I couldn't resist the chance to watch them train and prepare for the Olympics
, so I asked if it would be ok. They were excited to have me there. I loved the attention to detail they put into their training and the methodical approach they have. I was lucky because on this am Stephanie Rice , 3 time gold medal winner in Beijing and the best women's swimmer in the world was training. I had the chance to see the best in the world prepare and she is FOCUSED. I took pics with the swimmers and they gave me some speedos lol. The Olympics for me is a great chance to learn from the worlds best and figure out what makes them tick all while representing your country. What a great opportunity and honor.

It truly writes itself.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Wtf why does Coach K not have any of the B-level NBA bigs?

Robin Lopez? Hibbert? David Lee?

Comparing these guys to the prospect of having LeBron guarding a Gasol brother, wtf?

Comparing these guys to the prospect of having LeBron guarding a Gasol brother, wtf?
FIBA game. Only Lee has the versatility you'd like, but at 6'9 is he better than LeBron at guarding bigs?

giga

I've been arguing for Josh Smith for a long time. No one wants his defense apparently.

charsace

In the future Drummond and Hibbert will play for Jamaica and form the Jamaican twin towers. So shut your bumbaclot about Hibbert playing for the US.

diehard

Fleer
Why does Lebron go for layups on the break like that?

Needs to dunk over someone, poster-like.

Intimidation would be worth more than 2 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom