• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

giga

Let's be honest. Carmelo is pretty much on par with Larry Bird. Athleticism probably makes him one or two steps better.

In recent days, the Magic have shifted their attention away from the ongoing trade talks and focused on persuading Howard to remain in Orlando. Hennigan and his staff will travel to Los Angeles later this week to meet face-to-face with Howard and deliver a presentation designed to persuade Howard to return to the Magic. Hennigan is determined to fix the strained relationship between the player and the organization, and he’s hopeful that Howard will resume his career in Orlando.

Hennigan asked Howard to drop his trade demand during a phone conversation two weeks ago, but the six-time All-Star reiterated his desire to be traded. Now, however, Howard has agreed to meet with the Magic and sources within the organization are optimistic that they can change his stance with this pitch.

Fucking Dwight, just come out and say you want to play for team X or stay in Orlando. Stop allowing Orlando to play games. Just have this end, already.

Iggy plays the 3 and 4 though. Just like Lebron and Durant.

which is why I said we'd be in trouble without Kobe and CP trying on D. I mean you saw what calderon was doing to DWill in the second half of the quarter and the beginning of the second and then CP and Kobe come back in and the defensive pressure on the perimeter went up, with Lebron guarding the PnR.

SamuraiX-

Fucking Dwight, just come out and say you want to play for team X or stay in Orlando. Stop allowing Orlando to play games. Just have this end, already.

I would laugh if Dwight signed a 5-year deal with Orlando after all of this and halfway through it he starts screaming "blackmail!", "they made me do it!", "I had nowhere else to go!" etc.

Melo is ballin

lala-vasquez.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom