• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled-1.jpg

http://espn.go.com/olympics/basketball/

wtf

Poody

What program do you use to photoshop a picture?
Croatian player Antonija Misura is gorgreous, i'd watch more WNBA if team croatia balled more on nbc.

So I've never seen Jodie Meeks play, why are the lakers looking to recruit him? Does he have good defense? His offensive stats look terrible.

So I've never seen Jodie Meeks play, why are the lakers looking to recruit him? Does he have good defense? His offensive stats look terrible.

All he wants to do is score, our bench as it stands is still not very good.

He laid an egg in the playoffs which may make him an affordable option as a back up 2.

He is about average for a back up 2, which is an upgrade over glock or god forbid Blake.

Morris/Blake
Meeks/Glock
Ebanks
Jamison
Hill

Not terrible and significantly better than

Blake
Glock
Banks
McRoberts
Murphy

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Someone on here's got to know why I can hit 2/3s on 2k12 all day in Drills but in the actual game it's just 'miss, miss, miss'. At first, I figured, oh I'm just a rookie, but I see the other rookies popping off 3s all the time like it's not big deal

Pimpwerx

Handball is crazy. Goalie is at a disadvantage to say the least.

Yeah, we played handball a few times in gym class in HS. Played on the bball court with the 3pt arc used as the shooting arc, and we used a volleyball. One kid must have played it a lot before, because he would run and launch from the 3pt line and sling this crazy shots at the goal. It gets physical too. PEACE.

Someone on here's got to know why I can hit 2/3s on 2k12 all day in Drills but in the actual game it's just 'miss, miss, miss'. At first, I figured, oh I'm just a rookie, but I see the other rookies popping off 3s all the time like it's not big deal

it depends where you shot it, how open you were, your rhythm, and if it was off the dribble or spot up

try turning on shot quality feedback that can help

Omega

Banned

because the game is retarded.

I created a center (big mistake. they NEVER pass you the ball) and my post up offense is 85, inside shot 85, close is 90, strength is 95. I can't post up anyone 80% of the time and I miss most of my shots.

But if I play a pick up game against NBA Legends on HoF difficulty, I shit on Wilt, Russell, Hakeem, etc.

My player is retarded. It's not supposed to make sense so don't bother trying to make sense of it. 20 games into one of my other My Players I took LeBron's starting job.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
because the game is retarded.

I created a center (big mistake. they NEVER pass you the ball) and my post up offense is 85, inside shot 85, close is 90, strength is 95. I can't post up anyone 80% of the time and I miss most of my shots.

But if I play a pick up game against NBA Legends on HoF difficulty, I shit on Wilt, Russell, Hakeem, etc.

My player is retarded. It's not supposed to make sense so don't bother trying to make sense of it. 20 games into one of my other My Players I took LeBron's starting job.

If it makes you feel better, I'm playing a Power Forward and I don't ever get the ball either.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
True story: I played handball for many years.

True story: My uncle was an olympic coach for the Icelandic team in 80s and early 90s. He's still Iceland's primary handball trainer and he's hit his 80s now, I believe.

HenryHSH

:(

Poor Rose. Really thought they had a good chance at winning it last season. Their roster doesn't look too good this year, and I don't know if Rose will risk being as explosive driving to the basket as he was before the injury.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
All he wants to do is score, our bench as it stands is still not very good.

He laid an egg in the playoffs which may make him an affordable option as a back up 2.

He is about average for a back up 2, which is an upgrade over glock or god forbid Blake.

Morris/Blake
Meeks/Glock
Ebanks
Jamison
Hill

Not terrible and significantly better than

Blake
Glock
Banks
McRoberts
Murphy

going for that no defense bench I see