• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

linsivvi

Yi is the Ultramagnus of Chinese basketball. Looked the part...was given the matrix of leadership but couldn't open cuz he was a buster...

They should've let Sue Yue the NBA champion be the flag bearer.

They fucked up big time.

Edit: Pau is the flag bearer of Spain. My point stands.

Jarlaxle

Wolves with the first all-white starting lineup(Ridnour/Budinger/Kirilenko/Love/Pekovic) since when?

578735_10151106313770148_1974396429_n.jpg

Redux

Banned
Minny spending an insane amount of cash on worthless, washed up players acting as if they can make a run in the playoffs. While Cleveland continues to be calm, cool, collective and conservative with building through the draft, and not making any rash decisions like some of these other asinine GM's/owners.

Piecake

Who actually thinks the Pups will make the playoffs?

Well, we probably would have made it last year if it wasnt for the Rubio/Pek injuries

Considering that we got rid of a lot of horrible players and got some possibly ok to decent players, I think we have a good shot

Redux

Banned
Well, we probably would have made it last year if it wasnt for the Rubio/Pek injuries

Considering that we got rid of a lot of horrible players and got some possibly ok to decent players, I think we have a good shot

No chance in hell that Minny makes the playoffs. Not until 2015, where by than they will hopefully have a point guard, and Kevin Love in his prime (depending on if Love doesn't pull a DHoward-woman-phase)

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8...ern-says-dwight-howard-agent-dan-fegan-source

NBA commissioner David Stern believes the unnamed source leaking the particulars from Wednesday's meeting between Dwight Howard and the Orlando Magic is the center's agent Dan Fegan, according to a report in USA Today.

"It's very unique, especially if it's driven by a quote source that happens to be Dwight's agent," Stern told USA Today. "'A source in the meeting.' Oh, OK, who might that be?"

Stern reportedly does not believe the leak is coming from the Magic.

"No, I don't (think it's GM Rob Hennigan), and I don't think it's (CEO) Alex Martins either," Stern told the newspaper.

daaaaaaaamn

Piecake

No chance in hell that Minny makes the playoffs. Not until 2015, where by than they will hopefully have a point guard, and Kevin Love in his prime (depending on if Love doesn't pull a DHoward-woman-phase)

That makes absolutely no sense. My only conclusion is that you think Rubio will not be the same player post injury or are a huge Irving fanboy/Rubio hater. And yes, I think Irving deserved to win the ROY even if Rubio stayed healthy

I mean, we were the 7th-8th seed when Rubio went down and we improved this off-season. Yes, getting rid of all of our crappy wings and Darko and bringing in a bunch of old washed up stars is a definite improvement (sadly).

Piecake

Wolves might make the playoffs but its definitely not a certainty, not sure which of the top 8 last year they will surpass.

Oh, i know, but I think we have a good shot. I wouldnt be surprised if we were the 5th or the 10th seed due to Rubio's injury and a pretty big roster turnover (thank god). If rubio comes back healthy and our FA signings play decently, we are in for sure. If not, we are out.

Mxrz

Dwight's got like 12 baby mommas, i think. Some of them look a little rough.

And yeah, I blame Fegan for most of this mess. He's been about large markets since Dwight hired him. Gotta get his cut of that $250mil. I found myself agreeing with SAS of all people about Dwight, too. Weird days.

Been thinking about the tv schedule stuff more. I know the Magic are tanking, but it hits home a little deeper seeing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom