• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
People always compair this team with the Dream Team..but this team couldn't beat the 08 team. Dwight playing volleyball with FIBA's goaltending rule is just too much.

I don't even know if they would beat the 04 team. The 04 team was stacked with guys in their prime sans Okafor and Jefferson. Larry Brown fucked it all up.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
19qIs.jpg
Who got the Rick Ross tat?

Nori Chan

dat kobe gif with the beret

in other news i got prison break series spoiled for me in another thread -_________- THERE GOES MY WHOLE FUCKING NETFLIX QUEUE

HenryHSH

dat kobe gif with the beret

in other news i got prison break series spoiled for me in another thread -_________- THERE GOES MY WHOLE FUCKING NETFLIX QUEUE

It's ok... You only lost 23 episodes of watchable content.

edit: I second Breaking Bad. My favorite TV show.

Omega

Banned
Is Netflix that bad now that people get upset over Prison Break?

Why the fuck do people even sub to Netflix anymore anyway? Amazon Instant Video is cheaper and a million times better.

Fuck Netflix for removing Black Dynamite.

SamuraiX-

Somebody needs to convince me to start watching Mad Men and Breaking Bad. Nothing appeals to me about either show from what I've seen so far. :-/

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Somebody needs to convince me to start watching Mad Men and Breaking Bad. Nothing appeals to me about either show from what I've seen so far. :-/

Watching every episode of Mad Men or Breaking Bad would be like experiencing the Kings beating the Lakers in a 7 game series onto the Finals.

Mothman91

Damn bro....you haven't even seen an episode of each one?? I feel bad for you, on season 4 of Mad Men, and caught up with Breaking Bad.

Feels good man.

SamuraiX-

Is it basically just the good acting that is the most appealing to fans? Because the plot from each series don't seem all that interesting...

Is it basically just the good acting that is the most appealing to fans? Because the plot from each series don't seem all that interesting...

Breaking Bad is amazing. There are only a few shows I follow due to my hectic schedule.

Right now I only set aside time for Breaking Bad and Louie.

Handball is on. A mix of soccer and basketball. So awesome. Wish it was on TV more often. Heck, not even on TV now. Have to stream it on NBC's site.

Acting and writing on BB is really good, and the cinematography is better than anything else on tv.

Louie is pretty great too. Not too many comedies can have an episode where you don't really laugh at all but manage to keep your full attention. The switches between dark humor, grim reality and what the hell moments are really interesting.

Moris is right on both.

Louie is downright hilarious at times. The kind that actually makes you laugh out loud. I've only seen like 5 episodes of season 2 (since it's now on Netflix) and my god, the opening skit to season 2 was brilliant.

I thought season 1 had a couple misses, but when it's on, it's fucking on. Pure genius.

It's great because sometimes the show is grounded in reality and other times it's completely surreal. No other show is anywhere like it on TV.

Season 2 spoiler:
His meeting with his accountant in season 2...lolol. The "but Obama" line nearly killed me."

LuchaShaq

Banned

Mad men - The best written TV series I've ever seen besides the wire. Some of the best female characters in anything ever. Don draper is a boss. Lot's of beautiful women.

Breaking Bad -The chemistry between Jesse/Walt is hilarious and amazing. They have some bad actors but their screen time is minimalized the longer the series goes. Hank is basically a caricature of Vic Mackey but then somehow becomes an amazing character on his own.

These two shows and The shield are basically the only good non hbo shows in a decade +

masud

Banned
Handball is on. A mix of soccer and basketball. So awesome. Wish it was on TV more often. Heck, not even on TV now. Have to stream it on NBC's site.

My middle school gym teacher was on the Polish national and handball team and he taught us how to play during class. Game's fun as hell, I'm surprised its not more popular.

JoeFu

Banned
Breaking Bad is amazing. I watched season 1-4 this past week. I could not stop watching. I hate waiting for new EPs :(

I'm watching Game 4 of the 1993 ECF between the Bulls and the Knicks on NBAtv. It's sooooo good. Jordan and Starks are going back and forth getting buckets after their fight in game 3, I love it.

What's wrong with Netflix, I just subscribed last month and it's pretty good so far, some movies I missed out on , also tv shows.

I also have amazon instant video but no kindle fire so I can't watch on the go/anywhere, Smh

Lol at that ynot and candace pic, rou ouh Sheldon, plus I think shes staying at the Athletes village, whelp

The stories that happen there :eek:

SamuraiX-

Moris is right on both.

Louie is downright hilarious at times. The kind that actually makes you laugh out loud. I've only seen like 5 episodes of season 2 (since it's now on Netflix) and my god, the opening skit to season 2 was brilliant.

I thought season 1 had a couple misses, but when it's on, it's fucking on. Pure genius.

It's great because sometimes the show is grounded in reality and other times it's completely surreal. No other show is anywhere like it on TV.

Season 2 spoiler:
His meeting with his accountant in season 2...lolol. The "but Obama" line nearly killed me."

Now my anticipation is even higher. heh

And apparently it just got renewed for a 4th season. I'll have to check it out.

Mad men - The best written TV series I've ever seen besides the wire. Some of the best female characters in anything ever. Don draper is a boss. Lot's of beautiful women.

Breaking Bad -The chemistry between Jesse/Walt is hilarious and amazing. They have some bad actors but their screen time is minimalized the longer the series goes. Hank is basically a caricature of Vic Mackey but then somehow becomes an amazing character on his own.

These two shows and The shield are basically the only good non hbo shows in a decade +
Breaking Bad is amazing. I watched season 1-4 this past week. I could not stop watching. I hate waiting for new EPs :(

Thanks, guys. I'll have to give both of them at least a season or two then. ;)

Josh Robbins ‏@JoshuaBRobbins
Story on the #Orlando #Magic hiring Jacque Vaughn as their new head coach: http://ht.ly/cz65I.

Does Henny think this a motherfucking game?

Is Netflix that bad now that people get upset over Prison Break?

Why the fuck do people even sub to Netflix anymore anyway? Amazon Instant Video is cheaper and a million times better.

Fuck Netflix for removing Black Dynamite.

This is objectively not true. Amazon Instant Video is where Netflix was 3 years ago minus the Disney and Pixar movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom