• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mxrz

Nate and Tmac? shit, I'll watch. I don't see the point in complaining. Bulls aren't winning shit any time soon, might as well have some entertaining guys out there.

Huh? tmac would be great on the bulls.

nzJ2e.jpg

linsivvi

How is Eddie Jordan as a head coach?

When Mike Brown gets fired inevitably, he'll be the head coach so I'd like to know if he's any better.

thekad

Banned
How is Eddie Jordan as a head coach?

When Mike Brown gets fired inevitably, he'll be the head coach so I'd like to know if he's any better.

Should have a pretty offense at the very least.

Imagine going from this beautiful offense to Kevin McHale. IIRC, the Rockets were the #1 offense in the league once we put Budinger in the starting lineup. Explains why Lowry and KMart hated McFail.

outsida

I'm actually gonna enjoy watching this train wreck of a Bulls team. It's like watching a bad movie that you already know the ending to while holding on to the slightest hope that shit somehow changes.

Did he beat another one?

Resisting arrest and threatening a police officer.

After getting Ebanks back there isn't room for Barnes anyway, need to force Ebanks to sink or swim.

Wonder if anyone will sign him, I heard he was a sure thing to re-up once free agency started, but now it seems LA wants nothing to do with him. Why would you act a fool while being a free agent?

masud

Banned
Anyone watching Russia/China?

I've been posting in best gaf for like 5 years and all these new cats are getting tags? That's some bull...

*salty*

Get one of the best offensive players of all time.

Switch to a system that minimizes his role.

Well EJ did run a pg heavy version of the princeton in NJ. but it sounds like they're looking to take advantage of Nash's outside game, and playing more like the Adelman/Bibby/Webber era Kings. Sounds about right since I don't think Kobe was ever going to give up ball handling duties.

Hire Mike Brown, switch to a system that minimizes his role. Puts Kobe back into the drivers seat unlike last season where it seemed like they wanted to emphasize Bynum.

Not the best news if you're Bynum or Dwight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom