• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

If anyone here has PS+ and was considering checking out The Walking Dead game by Telltale, then now would be the time to do it. The first two episodes released so far are free for PS+ members. Not sure for how long though.

charsace

Seattle is getting a stadium. I gonna say it right now; the clippers should be the team to move. Let the clippers fans cheer for the Lakers.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Pretty good price for him.

I think GS has screwed us out of getting the Blazers pick this year by signing Landry and Rush. I'd be shocked if Portland finished any higher than the 11st seed in the west now. The odds of us having 3 top 15 picks in what looks like a better draft in 2014 just went up though, so there's that I guess.

methodman

Banned
pretty happy with the warriors offseason. we actually tanked for once, landed a solid pick and now have depth in most positions with the additions we made. good shit.

steph curry / jarrett jack
klay thompson / brandon rush
harrison barnes / richard jefferson
david lee / carl landry
andrew bogut / andris biedrins (ugh)

how many wins we get depends entirely on curry's ankles and bogut's health... lol

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I've picked up playing the acoustic version on guitar recently. Did you ever see the Nervous Energies version?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj-M4iU6ckU

Calm yo'self Novak.

I can't. Shit. Me and my buddy (you saw on my FB) love Coheed. He's practically obsessed...well...he IS obsessed, tattoos and all. He can cover virtually any Coheed song, down to the solos with absolute precision.

Hnnnnnngg

chizmiz

Banned
pretty happy with the warriors offseason. we actually tanked for once, landed a solid pick and now have depth in most positions with the additions we made. good shit.

david lee / carl landry

how many wins we get depends entirely on curry's ankles and bogut's health... lol

Yeah, there's the injury probability, and, you know, that thing called defense.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I can't. Shit. Me and my buddy (you saw on my FB) love Coheed. He's practically obsessed...well...he IS obsessed, tattoos and all. He can cover virtually any Coheed song, down to the solos with absolute precision.

Hnnnnnngg

Nice. Coheed just might be my favorite band.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Nice. Coheed just might be my favorite band.

Thumbs up, soldier!

captainamerica-thumbsup.gif

charsace

Move The Knicks, Clipper have had more recent success and have a legit superstar.

Let Knick fans cheer for the nets.

This is like saying the Lakers and Warriors/Kings are the same thing. Clippers don't even have their own stadium. The only reason they are in LA is because the owner makes money off them no matter what. Move them to Seattle where they will have their own place and better yet their own state that belongs to them.

California has 4 teams right now. Personally I think states shouldn't have more than one team.

david lee / carl landry

Jack could start for several teams so you wouldn't be losing much if Curry has to miss some games, Bogut on the otherhand...yeah you'd be screwed.

chizmiz

Banned
This is like saying the Lakers and Warriors/Kings are the same thing. Clippers don't even have their own stadium. The only reason they are in LA is because the owner makes money off them no matter what. Move them to Seattle where they will have their own place and better yet their own state that belongs to them.

Why do you answer him seriously? He's trolling. You know, it's their whole schtick, ahah, the knicks are a joke because we've decided they are. They're Lakers fans, just call them rape apologists or something, sink down to their level or ignore them.

Why do you answer him seriously? He's trolling. You know, it's their whole schtick, ahah, the knicks are a joke because we've decided they are. They're Lakers fans, just call them rape apologists or something, sink down to their level or ignore them.

Someone is hurt in and around the butt area.

Omega

Banned
If anyone here has PS+ and was considering checking out The Walking Dead game by Telltale, then now would be the time to do it. The first two episodes released so far are free for PS+ members. Not sure for how long though.

Thanks for the heads up.

Also, Raptors should be the team to move. No one wants to play in Toronto except for Landry Fields apparently.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Brandon Roy says his magical German procedure has really helped, guys. No swelling or pain!

This is going to end tragically.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Who on Best-Gaf has been to spain? I'm going to Barca and Sevilla for a week and want to know what are the best things to do.

The Raptors are pretty profitable and successful whereas the Nuggets and Pacers hemorrhage money every year.

It's hard for me to understand why Denver and Indiana don't support their teams. With the exception of a few rebuilding years they've both been really successful since they became NBA teams. They haven't won championships, but most teams don't so that isn't really much of a strike against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom