• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

masud

Banned
I really wish there was more parity in international basketball after the us. It really is spn/arg > everyone else > china.

h3ro

Good news everyone! Knicks uniform changes:

ANW76.jpg

Got rid of the unnecessary black trim and didn't change the "New York" word mark to the less arched versions we saw on some leaked t-shirts.

masud

Banned
Although I'm for the U23 rule, it would make the gap even bigger.

Really how so? I'd think that removing the gasol brothers and the entire argentinian starting 5 would bring them down to earth. I don't know anything about young international players though.

Edit: Love the jerseys, that black had to go.

linsivvi

Really how so? I'd think that removing the gasol brothers and the entire argentinian starting 5 would bring them down to earth. I don't know anything about young international players though.

Edit: Love the jerseys, that black had to go.

Oh I read it wrong. I thought you meant the gap between the US and the other countries.

I don't know enough if Spain/Argentina/Lithuania would remain 2nd tier. I guess Lithuania would. The country loves basketball so they should have a big pool of young players.

we got dis

DRodtrophy71912.jpg

masud

Banned
Oh I read it wrong. I thought you meant the gap between the US and the other countries.

I don't know enough if Spain/Argentina/Lithuania would remain 2nd tier. I guess Lithuania would. The country loves basketball so they should have a big pool of young players.

Is Lithuania even that good anymore? Didn't they just get blown out by Argentina? I think Nigeria may be able to fuckball the game up and get a win today.

masud

Banned
The refs just allowed Klieza walk around the paint and bitch about a call while a Nigerian dude was at the line. He missed...

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I always thought it was funny that Pretty Ricky is one of the most hated players ever. And its mostly because of his looks.

I don't think it was because of looks, nor do I think he was really "hated"

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Any time the Lakers were brought up in HS one the first insults that was thrown out was, "that curly haired bitch." People got real salty when he married Vanessa.

On the whole I thought he got too much respect for his mediocre skillset

i dont understand why i cant get this without the stupid fucking dog ears
Np2wI.jpg

theres an all black one but its the regular logo. this one looks so much better :|

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Hype. Two Coheed albums in 5 months is pretty awesome.

I can't believe it's been over 2 years since Year of the Black Rainbow. I need to listen to that again.

Listening to No World For Tomorrow and Year of the Black Rainbow back to back right now.

charsace

On the whole I thought he got too much respect for his mediocre skillset

He had a good role player skill set imo. Great defender, good outside shooter, could create a shot for him self a little bit too. I think his overall pretty goon contributions were underrated.
rick%20fox.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom