• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait hold on, US can fuckball with the best of them. Plus you assume Nigeria can actually score.

Who does Nigeria even have that's an NBA/former NBA player?

they have some NBA players, but nobody on that team has a solid perimeter game and they are ass when it comes to finishing at the basket.
maybe they can be goaded into playing the transition game, that'll be fun to watch. they're loaded with dudes that just wanna make a beeline for the basket, so they're the perfect team to bait into the running game.
I just wanna see a lobfest.

Omega

Banned
Anyone who puts an asterisk to any championship in any sport under any circumstances is an idiot.

Not to mention the whole "injuries happen" shit is stupid as fuck. Are we just pretending Bosh didn't get injured for half the playoffs? Or are we pretending that every team they played wasn't healthy? I'm sure Lin and Avery Bradley would have made a huge difference..

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I thought the optimistic projection was for September, with Nov/Dec being more realistic?

I don't really know. Adelman was talking at Summer League like he might miss some time, but Kahn said today that Ricky intends to be ready for camp. The holdup might be whether doctors clear him for contact in October.

masud

Banned
Wait hold on, US can fuckball with the best of them. Plus you assume Nigeria can put up enough points.

Who does Nigeria even have that's an NBA/former NBA player? Dunno the roster.

Aminu and Ike Diago (is he still in the league?), their other big men are pretty good for international ball too.

db35d1345ec5d1fce58520691ecd5616f5dd4a88.jpg

I want these charmers to try some racial shit when team USA plays them Saturday.
they also made monkey noises during Lithuania's match with Nigeria. Dat European class.

also LOL @ GB going down to the wire with Spain.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
GB should fired and kill whoever is their coach

what awful decisions

foul down 3 with 28 seconds but don't foul down 1 with less than 5 seconds

WHAT THE FUCK

SUPREME1

Banned
So play the hypothetical game.

What if DAL wasn't phantom called out of the finals?
What if SAC wasn't cheated out of a finals bid?
What if CLE got to play an unroided ORL squad?

What if...

that totally makes sense.

No need to play "what if". The fact is the season was not a standard 82 game season. Simple as that.

jobber

what a poor defensive effort by the united states

i'm ashamed to be a black man

h3ro

I just realized that I wasted money on a figthstick.

I am soooo much better with the PS3 controller.

so many feels.

Practice. You'll see how much your accuracy improves with a stick compared with how you were with a controller after a few days of training mode.

jobber

PS3 controller is only better for grapplers because it's so easy to trick the game into thinking you did a 360 motion.

h3ro

49 point first quarter. lol
PS3 controller is only better for grapplers because it's so easy to trick the game into thinking you did a 360 motion.

It's the same with stick. The game can't tell whether you're inputting from a stick or controller.

Games have built in short cuts (down/forward, down, down/forward short cut for dragon punches, forward to up/back for 360 grabs) that make motions easier on both pad or stick.

Practice. You'll see how much your accuracy improves with a stick compared with how you were with a controller after a few days of training mode.

I have but I just made my friend look free (he's pretty good) in SFIV after not being able to win a game with the stick.

My fireballs were flowing yo.

I don't know if I can go back lol.

jobber

49 point first quarter. lol

It's the same with stick. The game can't tell whether you're inputting from a stick or controller.

Games have built in short cuts (down/forward, down, down/forward short cut for dragon punches, forward to up/back for 360 grabs) that make motions easier on both pad or stick.

Vangief was abusing that shit with the ps3 controller. He could be walking forward right into a spd. It's amazing

That's because of the easy mode inputs. Try that shit on ST fool.

I only play SF2 games on a cab!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom