• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GB ball team smashed the Chinese 90-58. The best part about that is Luol was responsible for only 8 or 10 points of that and their second best scorer was on the bench with an injury.

Jarlaxle

Phoenix has only had 2 top 3 picks ever. Both were #2 picks (1969 - Neal Walk) and (1987 - Armon Gilliam).

It's our time for the # 1 pick.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
AWoj said:
Utah general manager Kevin O'Connor is moving into top executive position with Jazz and running search to hire a GM, sources tell Y! Sports.

Phoenix has only had 2 top 3 picks ever. Both were #2 picks (1969 - Neal Walk) and (1987 - Armon Gilliam).

It's our time for the # 1 pick.

Sounds good to me, Shabazz would be a perfect fit for you guys. I don't think you're going to be picking in the top 5 though unless you get lucky, you brought in too much talent through FA to be that bad.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Why not? Any coach with a brain would not go all out to win this match.

Well I mean deliberately trying to not win hasn't exactly done competitors well in these Olympics. Although I guess its a lot harder to throw out an entire basketball team then it is a couple badminton players and some track guys.

Looks like he has a foot injury though.

linsivvi

Well I mean deliberately trying to not win hasn't exactly done competitors well in these Olympics. Although I guess its a lot harder to throw out an entire basketball team then it is a couple badminton players and some track guys.

Looks like he has a foot injury though.

Those badminton players were just stupid. What they did was the equivalent of scoring on your own goal or on your own basket. There are smarter ways to give up a match. Just look at Federer. *snicker*

Jarlaxle

Sounds good to me, Shabazz would be a perfect fit for you guys. I don't think you're going to be picking in the top 5 though unless you get lucky though, you brought in too much talent through FA to be that bad.

I can potentially see us as the second worst in the West this upcoming year. A top 5 pick sounds reasonable and if we don't target Shabazz, there's plenty of decent looking centers. I'd rather draft a Center and then try and trade Gortat and picks for someone like Harden.

I can potentially see us as the second worst in the West this upcoming year. A top 5 pick sounds reasonable and if we don't target Shabazz, there's plenty of decent looking centers. I'd rather draft a Center and then try and trade Gortat and picks for someone like Harden.

If B-easy can turn it around you'd have a scary backcourt with him, Harden, and Dragic. You'd have to give up a ton to get OKC to agree to trade Harden though. If he really wants to play for Phoenix his agent needs to advise him to sign his QO and become a UFA.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Marc gain some weight? Arms looking a bit flubby

oly_g_gasol1x_576.jpg

Pau is best Gasol again!

Jarlaxle

If B-easy can turn it around you'd have a scary backcourt with him, Harden, and Dragic. You'd have to give up a ton to get OKC to agree to trade Harden though. If he really wants to play for Phoenix his agent needs to advise him to sign his QO and become a UFA.

I don't think OKC can afford to keep both Harden and Ibaka and if I were them, I'd keep Ibaka as they already have perimeter players in Durant and YNB. If they could add a good center on a great contract like Gortat and maybe a piece like Dudley I think that would be best for them.

I don't think OKC can afford to keep both Harden and Ibaka and if I were them, I'd keep Ibaka as they already have perimeter players in Durant and YNB. If they could add a good center on a great contract like Gortat and maybe a piece like Dudley I think that would be best for them.

Except that Harden is really good and Ibaka can't even catch a basketball or rebound.

thekad

Banned
Except that Harden is really good and Ibaka can't even catch a basketball or rebound.

It's funny because even if he doesn't get any better and just plays out his career for like 10 more years, he'll be remembered as one of the best defenders ever even though he's not even one of the best defenders in the league right now.

I think OKC will keep Ibaka over Harden, too.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Players of Harden's skillset are much harder to come by these days in the NBA. Ibakas are dime-a-dozen.

KingJ2002

Well... i think they might let harden walk and keep ibaka... ibaka can ensure their front court stays strong and with Perry Jones III... they might have a new all star 6th man...

then there's harden off the bench... which is a disservice at this point... he should start in Phoenix and be a part of the new look the franchise is going for.

Dragic
Harden
Beasley
Scola
Gortat

that's not a bad starting lineup

Well... i think they might let harden walk and keep ibaka... ibaka can ensure their front court stays strong and with Perry Jones III... they might have a new all star 6th man...

then there's harden off the bench... which is a disservice at this point... he should start in Phoenix and be a part of the new look the franchise is going for.

Dragic
Harden
Beasley
Scola
Gortat

that's not a bad starting lineup

Perry Jones is a pure PF who will never get minutes for the Thunder unless Ibaka or Collison are traded.

KingJ2002

Perry Jones is a pure PF who will never get minutes for the Thunder unless Ibaka or Collison are traded.

then i guess it's safe to say that depending on the Production of PJ3... it will decide if ibaka stays or goes. if Perry comes out and does well... i can see Ibaka going and then picking up a vet 4 for "insurance".

but i just can't see Harden coming off the bench for much longer... so if he walks to pheonix or another team. I wouldn't be surprised.

ledman

I can't believe Brazil is winning a game against Spain, I known that's not the knockout stage yet, but this is gonna be the biggest win for us in the last 16 years!

linsivvi

I can't believe Brazil is winning a game against Spain, I known that's not the knockout stage yet, but this is gonna be the biggest win for us in the last 16 years!

Winner of this match can only get a bronze medal at best. That's why Spain is "losing" in the 4th.

charsace

then i guess it's safe to say that depending on the Production of PJ3... it will decide if ibaka stays or goes. if Perry comes out and does well... i can see Ibaka going and then picking up a vet 4 for "insurance".

but i just can't see Harden coming off the bench for much longer... so if he walks to pheonix or another team. I wouldn't be surprised.

PJ3 doesn't know how to play basketball. He's one of those guys that looks impressive in shoot arounds because he's big and athletic, but when a player gets physical with him in a game he punks out and also has no idea what to do with his physical tools. PJ3 with heart, aggression, a 12 footer, hook shot and post spin would be a beastly player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom