• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
When the hell did you go back to being a Knicks fan?

Also I'd love it if a player just went out and said that they had no fucking chance of winning a title this year.

Omega

Banned

if he's talking about 2K then sure. the knicks repeated as champs when I simmed so it's believable. otherwise i doubt Hakeem helped Amar'e that much with his post game so it's not happening in real life.

we would never beat the Heat even if we were talented enough. it's like the 90's Bulls all over again. unless Bron gets hurt we would have no chance.

So guys, I beat 'Deadlight'.

If you haven't checked it out yet, I'd suggest you do.

You won't regret it.

SamuraiX~, as big a TWD fan as you are, you don't get a choice--you HAVE to get this game.

Or I will send the ninjas.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Is it bad that I'm almost as excited for the Spain/Brazil game as I would be normally? Really excited who has Warrior esque stealth tanking skills.

giri

Because zep is gonna get mad. I was at http://www.spaceibiza.com/en last night zep . And it was fucking unbelievabe. The pocket dial I made thanks to the girls ass in the bikini grinding me? Worth it for the underworld remix.

Sorry dy she wasn't a c-.

SamuraiX-

So guys, I beat 'Deadlight'.

If you haven't checked it out yet, I'd suggest you do.

You won't regret it.

SamuraiX~, as big a TWD fan as you are, you don't get a choice--you HAVE to get this game.

Or I will send the ninjas.

hahaha good to hear. I've been keeping my eye on it. Been hearing mixed things, but it really does look too good to pass up. Loving the whole concept and art direction for the game. :)

how did diehard get banned?

For being too conservative in a PoliGAF thread.

Honestly, the punishment would probably be less harsh if you just came out and said your were underage.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Just gonna leave this here:

54b0589edf7d11e18e3c22000a1e8b97_7.jpg

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
My bro sent me that.

SNOOP LION, DOG, whatever, ain't reppin' LA in that pic.

Also, reilo, when do tickets for next season go on sale for the Blazers?

Individual tickets on-sale hasn't been announced yet. Soon though.

Zep

Banned
Because zep is gonna get mad. I was at http://www.spaceibiza.com/en last night zep . And it was fucking unbelievabe. The pocket dial I made thanks to the girls ass in the bikini grinding me? Worth it for the underworld remix.

Sorry dy she wasn't a c-.

I await pictures. You know where to find me.

Used "hive mind" in the Olympic thread IIRC, he needs to be unbanned :(

He'll be back. Hes on a mission to discover soul food and colored women.

which actually means he won't be back anytime soon

linsivvi

Fuck. I wanted the Russians to win. LOL @ Shved getting benched for almost the entire fourth quarter.

Because Russia is guaranteed 1st place (and Australia 4th) no matter what.

What's really interesting will be Spain vs Brazil. Will Spain tank to avoid playing the US until the gold medal match?

Fjordson

Yeah, should be a good one.

Also interested in seeing how the U.S. comes back today after the mediocre performance against Lithuania.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom