• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

Argentina knows how to beat the US.

It's like at halftime of the last game, they gave up and turtled.

Obviously saving their energy and game plan for the game that means the most.

It's hard to believe a team that hung with the US for 20 minutes just stop playing well.
Eh, I think that's taking credit away from the U.S. (and from Durant swishing threes from half court) but we'll see.

Cipherr

Argentina knows how to beat the US.

It's like at halftime of the last game, they gave up and turtled.

Obviously saving their energy and game plan for the game that means the most.

It's hard to believe a team that hung with the US for 20 minutes just stop playing well.

Nah man, I think its far more likely that when faced with the slight possibility that they might lose, the US just pulled their shit together and stomped them out. I dont know how you could watch that game and say that Argentina threw the second half. They were playing hard, they werent giving up anything.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Funny how these games break open randomly

yeah it's really weird. The only time the US didn't flipped the switch was vs. Lithuania.

Nah man, I think its far more likely that when faced with the slight possibility that they might lose, the US just pulled their shit together and stomped them out. I dont know how you could watch that game and say that Argentina threw the second half. They were playing hard, they werent giving up anything.

This was the same Argentina team that spotted the US 18 points to start the game as a gesture of goodwill

Cipherr

Im watching the stream and the commentators were really optimistic for the Aus team around the end of 2. And especially in the early 3rd when Aus had that explosion, they are deflated as hell right now.

In the blink of an eye, 30 point lead.

Pimpwerx

Good game, score wasn't reflective though.

Yeah. A 35 point victory is never indicative of a blowout....

The game was artificially close at times, thanks to Kobe and Ty shitting up the joint, but this game was a 30+ point mauling before it ever started. PEACE.

Rezbit

Yeah. A 35 point victory is never indicative of a blowout....

The game was artificially close at times, thanks to Kobe and Ty shitting up the joint, but this game was a 30+ point mauling before it ever started. PEACE.

Never heard of junk time? Way to have zero respect for your opponent.

charsace

Australia's lady athletes wouldn't fuck with Kobe so Kobe fucked up their world.
Operation World Wide Mamba won't be stopped.
Get knocked up or get knocked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom