• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

linsivvi

So that's what Liz Cambage's rant was all about.

I love how Kobe has his wife with him at the Olympics, yet still surrounded by groupies!!!

Some women need to get a grip ASAP!

LOL I'm even going to stop wearing Kobe's after this

Kobe is the true Olympian, heh.

We besties?

tumblr_m83gq02WEQ1r3wlui.gif

Midnight NBA-GAF is truly scary

for Dy

Overtime is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey, one is always aware that it jams in wait. Though basketball is merely a journey to the jam, it must not be undertaken without slam.

Only then will a jammer's story live on, treasured by who bid him farewell.

But alas, now my guest's jam has ended,

... his ball left unslammed...

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
When is it not?

plenty of times we aren't posting gif after gif after gif, writing fanfic of Kobe's sex life and talking things one would do to a lady's butthole..

pretty much this thread is doing the most...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
plenty of times we aren't posting gif after gif after gif, writing fanfic of Kobe's sex life and talking things one would do to a lady's butthole..

pretty much this thread is doing the most...

I dunno whats going on here, but you cant really blame them for that. Who doesnt read Kobe fanfic?

Nelo Ice

Banned
Yay NBA thread is back...along with Dwight news!
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--l...rade-talks-to-send-dwight-howard-to-l-a-.html
The Orlando Magic and Los Angeles Lakers are engaged with the Denver Nuggets and Philadelphia 76ers in a four-way blockbuster that could ultimately deliver superstar center Dwight Howard to the Lakers, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-pm-howard-to-lakers/
UPDATE: HOOPSWORLD has learned there are variations of the rumored deal being discussed that does not include Gasol but have a similar structure with Bynum to Philadelphia, Iguodala to Denver, Howard to Los Angeles and Afflalo to Orlando. It’s unclear if Harrington is in that scenario. Additionally the Lakers are said to have Josh McRoberts and Devin Ebanks (via sign and trade) as outgoing salary for a Howard deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom